Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shocking

Jan 30, 2008
I don't think you'll be shouted down, more like a slight disapproving look and a tut tut from someone rather irritated that we scored after 6 minutes of the second half whilst they were knocking back their second glass of red from half time and so missed the goal.

Regards

EP
Got back into the pub in time to see the goals, but i always had that gut feeling we were never going to win ,they had far to much in the locker for my liking
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
He was never even at the game. Have to say he is NSC's resident bluebottle that gets in the way of the tv screen whilst you are trying to watch something interesting. He must be very lonely.
Don't show yourself up you clown ,! How can you possibly make a comment like that ?
regards
DR

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Left the game at half time couldn't stomach sitting in a grave yard, I'd confidently say up to 70% of the Albion support aren't prepared to show any support for the team , it's all over the clubs been swamped with dullards and wet lettuces , I'd be very interested to hear others views but expect to get shouted down of course
regards
DR

Dear oh dear....left at half time and moaning about 70% not showing support...suggest one Brighton fan(if you call yourself Fan) left at half time 0.004% (25000 ish Brighton) 99.996% stayed till end to watch cracking performance supporting their team.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Left the game at half time couldn't stomach sitting in a grave yard, I'd confidently say up to 70% of the Albion support aren't prepared to show any support for the team , it's all over the clubs been swamped with dullards and wet lettuces , I'd be very interested to hear others views but expect to get shouted down of course
regards
DR

What pub were you watching it in ????

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Left the game at half time couldn't stomach sitting in a grave yard, I'd confidently say up to 70% of the Albion support aren't prepared to show any support for the team , it's all over the clubs been swamped with dullards and wet lettuces...

clear you are one of the 70% and a wet lettuce leaving halfway through a game.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got back into the pub in time to see the goals, but i always had that gut feeling we were never going to win ,they had far to much in the locker for my liking
regards
DR

Got to be fishing.......if not, a) your loss, you missed a great 2nd half and b) you only stay if you think we can win ?

The atmosphere improved considerably in the second half. i though it was because we started better and scored, but I think it was because you fooked off.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
regards
DR

Even if we were losing and the atmosphere was silent I wouldn't leave at half-time. I think you've made a big mistake because I feel the club have turned a corner today. Have more faith in the side.

Jan 30, 2008
Got to be fishing.......if not, a) your loss, you missed a great 2nd half and b) you only stay if you think we can win ?

The atmosphere improved considerably in the second half. i though it was because we started better and scored, but I think it was because you fooked off.
I managed to get a train straight away although i had to put a sprint on to catch it, glad you enjoyed the 2nd half performance but i paid my money and as far as I'm concerned I'm entiltled to leave when I want? As i said it's the first time I've ever done it
regards
DR

MattyC

May 12, 2013
regards
DR
You know what pink fairy reading your post on here is a ****ing joke! You seem to have something derogatory to say about every home game, if you don't like it then **** off! You shit stirring ****. I think real Albion fans did us proud today, well done to all home fans, sounded rocking today!!:facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
You know what pink fairy reading your post on here is a ****ing joke! You seem to have something derogatory to say about every home game, if you don't like it then **** off! You shit stirring ****. I think real Albion fans did us proud today, well done to all home fans, sounded rocking today!!:facepalm:
as I said earlier i paid my money and just like you i'm entitled to my opinion , you need to chill out ,if the atmosphere picked up second half fair comment but don't condem my veiws just because they don't sit right with you
regards
DR

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
regards
DR

You're a f****** dic* then!!! Nobody needs you

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Lol this one has more front than Brighton beach, absolutely full of shit that's just on here to talk bollocks. She should be blocked from all posts!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here