Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Arsenal streaming thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Never, ever, EVER download or install anything to watch a stream.

My tips are the same as they always are...

1. Go to one of the URLs when posted.
2. WAIT 30 seconds
3. Now carefully look for the very small 'x' to close each ad. They are usually in the top corner of the ad but sometimes not.
4. Carefully click an 'x'. If another window opens, you clicked the wrong one. Close the new window. Go back and try another one.
5. There are probably 3 or 4 of these to do. They might be layered so you need to do them in order - top first.
6. Once you've managed to close them all, there will be a maximise/full screen button in the bottom right of the window.

You DO NOT have to download or install anything to view the streams, so don't.

I can't stress this enough - WAIT for 30 seconds before you do anything. Then look for the small white/grey x's. There might be pretend red x's that are in the top corner of each advert. Ignore these as they will almost certainly lead to another browser window, tab or pop-up opening. That is what they want - they are trying to trick you. Don't fall for it.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Had to give up my seats today due to chest infection. Trying to get a stream working on iPad, does anyone have one working on iPad or are they all PC?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Being as I couldn't go to the game today I borrowed the login from a friend to watch the official BT Sport stream on my laptop. It was piss poor. I feel sorry for people who are paying for BT Sport because I'll not bother with that again. It was worse than most of the hooky streams I've picked up in the past.

These broadcasters do themselves no favours when the service they offer is significantly worse than the illegal services we're being offered elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here