Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton and Hove Albion v Arsenal ****Official Match Thread****

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Another goal conceded down the left. I do wonder why people rate Bennett, might be good going forward but the last three goals we've conceded have come down his side.
It was Baldock that missed the tackle.

Tried to use his right foot.

Savage is saying over and over he is playing out of position and we are weak down the left.Should be in the middle.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This is really hard for me. Arsenal are my prem team so I had to cheer their goal. Come on Albion please equalise. It's my dream to watch us play at the Emirates.

low-quality-bait.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was determined to just watch and try to enjoy.
10 mins in and you can see that we are not up to it and not good enough and Arsenal are right up for it.
I cant watch it hurts. I will give it 30 mins and then go and find something else to do.
Hopefully Arsenal might see how easy it is and sit back because they can get very cocky.
I knew this would happen but hoped it wouldn't.
Nightmare.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I've always followed Arsenal and I'm not ashamed to admit that I went to a few of their games when we were shit. I don't see the problem with having two teams if they are in different leagues. Sorry if that offends you.

you will find it offends lots on here..................maybe you should be on the Arsenal forum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here