Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many of the 20000 odd print at home tickets won't work tomorrow ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So presumably you should make it, mine will have to miss out on the post-match nosh the host club has to put on.

Game should finish at 1.20pm. It's in Hamble, so a few miles in the right direction. We should get to Withdean about 2.45pm to grab a lift to the Amex.

If it goes to ET, we'll miss the lift, and not sure quite how we'll go about it!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I will take a spare one just in case. Even on my cheap monochrome printer they have always worked. One time I collected it (before I knew how the system worked) and it took ages to queue up, 40 minutes or so.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Game should finish at 1.20pm. It's in Hamble, so a few miles in the right direction. We should get to Withdean about 2.45pm to grab a lift to the Amex.

If it goes to ET, we'll miss the lift, and not sure quite how we'll go about it!

The dreaded extra time, fortunately a league game and first for three weeks so should blow out the cobwebs for them

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Last time I had a print at home it did not work, luckily the next 3 people also had the same situation. I was told to go to the ticket office, I refused, as a result the other 3 people refused, they called the supervisor who let us all in. I did have all the paperwork showing confirmation of my payment. Hope this helps.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last time I had a print at home it did not work, luckily the next 3 people also had the same situation. I was told to go to the ticket office, I refused, as a result the other 3 people refused, they called the supervisor who let us all in. I did have all the paperwork showing confirmation of my payment. Hope this helps.

Out of interest why don't they work? It seems to be a wholesale thing as opposed to the odd ticket here and there which suggests it's the system as opposed to the fault of individuals.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
There's a lot of unjustified anxiety on this thread.
Print it on a decent printer at the right size and quality and it'll work fine. If you're anxious about it take a copy on your phone too. If you're still anxious, then this useful option is probably not for you - maybe stick to traditional post or collect at box office options? I'm a STH, but have bought a print-at-home ticket for my dad for most home matches this season. He's had no problems at all.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Out of interest why don't they work? It seems to be a wholesale thing as opposed to the odd ticket here and there which suggests it's the system as opposed to the fault of individuals.

I asked the supervisor the same question, she could not answer me, so I just stood there with the others, not getting angry, I was forceful by keep repeating myself, I can only show the ticket office the same information I am showing you, so there is no point going there, you call them on your radio and sort it out. As it was starting to block the turnstiles she let us all in.

I would say mine were printed on my work printer, you could not get anything better, so it must be their system.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Fully expecting, a delayed kick off due to print at home tickets not working, with the game finally starting at 5.45pm.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well having phoned up and bought my ticket a week ago (I needed to pay a missed DD as well) it appears that despite telling me it was done they only processed the missed season ticket payment so I am somewhat scuppered.

Partly my fault for missing a DD and also I never read the confirmation email. That said I did have about £100 of my balance unavailable shortly after I'd called which tallied nicely so I presumed all was well.

Before anyone asks I missed the print at home deadline by a few hours.

Fun on the phone tomorrow but I dont have time to queue and bicker at ticket office for an hour so looks like I'm having a rare visit to the pub.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have no confidence in the printing I've done.

I've the booking confirmation - our season tickets for the corresponding seats - and it all on my phone.

I'll not be happy if we still get f**ked around because the clubs system is shite, but sadly I'll not be surprised.

I can already hear Mr Florescent Coat:-
'I completely understand everything is valid, but your bit of paper doesn't work, so please join that mile long queue, in order to get an identical bit of paper that does work'.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Should be fine, not exactly new technology. Might slow things down a little but worst things happen at sea, like cold pies

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here