Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do we really need another? We have O'Grady, Best, Baldock and CMS.

You can forget CMS doing anything of note and there is no guarantee COG is staying

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At the moment we have 2 target/ hold up men in COG & Best and 3 to play off them in Tex, CMS and Baldock, just have to get Lua Lua fit for the wide left berth.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
You can forget CMS doing anything of note and there is no guarantee COG is staying

If O'grady stays then we're probably okay for strikers, and will wait until summer to buy one. I'd say a winger or some kind of creative player for the midfield is more urgent. And we need to ship out some more dead wood like Kemy.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This sounds like a positive signing. I guess this means we won't be going for EB now?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
According to Celtic fans he's been great when he's played this season has just fallen out with management there.

Brilliant signing . linked with man u and Liverpool a couple of years ago and only 26

He isn't a brilliant signing ... as he hasn't actually signed yet. Take nothing as gospel until/if it appears on the official club website.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just hope the step up in class doesn't faze him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Kayal was being linked with Manchester United and Liverpool before he was killt. The storys were most likely pish but it reminds you how good he was a few years ago'

'easily a 10
Million pound player when he first started here it's a shame !'

Also many Celtic saying he's been class every time he's played this season! Threads like that on a new player are always very, very good news imo....

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Good stuff, we have no competition for Ince and Holla as holding players.

Give my Nan a contract and she'd be competition for Danny Holla, she would be my first choice as she displays a bit of interest and a turn of pace as she sets off in to the kitchen.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Looks as if Hughton has looked at him before, so would imagine its his choice if he comes to the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ayal-Carrow-Road-January-transfer-window.html

Very encouraging. Assuming this goes through, Hughton's first two signings will be Best, who he had at Newcastle and played well under him, and Kayal, who he scouted while at Norwich. Got to be pleased that we finally have a manager being given the chance to bring his own players in.

I'm really glad that we're trying to think long term and bring in permanent signings. Sounds like he was brilliant a couple of years ago and Celtic fans seem upset he's leaving and say he's done well when used this year!

Pleased we've brought in more options in central midfield. Holla started hobbling a bit towards the end yesterday and it made me think we've haven't really got any cover for him and Ince until Stephens comes back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here