Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I remember when Guy Butters joined us more than a few pounds (possibly stone, sorry Guy) over the odds. With just over a month of regular training and games he was a rock for us. Kayal will need time to get to match intensity, but based on what the Celtic fans believe he's capable of he might just be worth the wait.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Sorry.I'd had an alcoholic beverage when I posted and forgot what forum I was on:wrong:
If Chris Ooton wants him, he must be somethink well good 'cos we beat Manure and Liverpool to his signature.....25 goals a season from midfield.....including the 7 games he misses through suspension and the 11 through injury:bowdown:

When you put it like that , makes him look a brilliant signing :albion2:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He has a decent record. Of course he is not fully match fit atm because he has not been starting. He has Champions league experience and international as well.
He could or might be a good signing, but to slate him before the ink is dry on the contract is a bit harsh.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
................... based on what the Celtic fans believe he's capable of he might just be worth the wait.
Celtic fans aren't always the most reliable. Cough ..... McCourt.

I'd never heard of Kayal until the last few days, so obviously I can have no opinion as to whether he's great or sh1te. Hopefully our recruitment has improved, so welcome to Brighton, Beram - hope it's a great move for you and for us.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
but to slate him before the ink is dry on the contract is a bit harsh.

Those moaning have nothing else in their lives, they are sat at home, in their hand knitted fluffy cat jumpers, still astride their disability scooters quaffing quavers, whilst downing 2 liters of diet Dr Peppers with One Direction blaring out ....

Well I am.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If he loses confidence because of something he read on the internet he needs to grow a backbone (as well as lose a stone).

Its not an instant response but other half wits pick up on these sound bites and soon it becomes folk law and the players confidence saps away.

Strikers are like thoroughbred horses - its all about confidence and self belief. Just remember the tag 'barn door .....'. This became a common tag for some strikers who never showed us their best.

COG, CMS and Baldock were on this slippery slope.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Kayal is an interesting signing. If he gets back to his best he could be a very very good player If is a very big word obviously...
Celtic fans seem to think he was fine in the games he played this season. Looks good to me.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Those moaning have nothing else in their lives, they are sat at home, in their hand knitted fluffy cat jumpers, still astride their disability scooters quaffing quavers, whilst downing 2 liters of diet Dr Peppers with One Direction blaring out ....

Well I am.

LoL :)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Oh christ alive I only said he had a double chin, don't get too sanctimonious.

adoublechin.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Well I am.

Harsh :(

I've got Skips today IDShot_225x225.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here