Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere in the North

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
the pbc sang some good songs which every1 joined in with and when we sang sussex by the sea which people asked for and aload others..

**** sake stop slagging us off its bullshit we all support the same team and we slag eachother off.

Where have I slagged you off? I've just stated that if you sing Albion songs everybody knows, then everybody will join in rather than scratching their heads trying to work out what the hell is being sung (as has happened on this thread) and the atmosphere will be better. Hardly insulting is it?

The fact that you've named Sussex by the Sea as a song that you sang and everyone joined in with just goes to prove the point

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
ok so this is how it goes

BRIGHTON , BRIGHTON
BRIGHTON , BRIGHTON
COME ON YOU BOYS IN STRIPES , COME ON YOU BOYS IN STRIPES
COME ON YOU BOYS IN STRIPES , COME ON YOU BOYS IN STRIPES
SUSSEX BLUE AND WHITE , SUSSEX BLUE AND WHITE
SUSSEX BLUE AND WHITE , SUSSEX BLUE AND WHITE

THEN THE YANKY DOODLE PART

So a take on the Celtic song? Personally it's an alright song. No classic but fills in the silence.

gazfoster

PBC
Aug 11, 2013
Southwick
where have i slagged you off? I've just stated that if you sing albion songs everybody knows, then everybody will join in rather than scratching their heads trying to work out what the hell is being sung (as has happened on this thread) and the atmosphere will be better. Hardly insulting is it?

The fact that you've named sussex by the sea as a song that you sang and everyone joined in with just goes to prove the point

wasnt just aiming it you but its getting boring if some starts a thread naming what songs they want then were do it simple as that.. Were not nasty people were just a bunch of albions fans that wanna get behind the team and sing songs...

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Ignored really ur a ****ing childish kid...when we started chants everyone joined in....if you got a ****ing prob come n see us yh instead of running ur mouth on here...sat 7th feb forest home n1c ...

If ypu got the bottle...where see ay.....

The audacity of calling someone childish then calling them out...brilliant.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
wasnt just aiming it you but its getting boring if some starts a thread naming what songs they want then were do it simple as that.. Were not nasty people were just a bunch of albions fans that wanna get behind the team and sing songs...

Nobody's having a pop mate, we just all want the North to sing in harmony :)

What are the Hughton walking in a wonderland lyrics btw? (See, I just want to join in!)

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013

Do you really need a song sheet? Look at what Bighton fans have sung for years and what always catches on with the rest of the ground or at away games - We Are Brighton, Sussex by the Sea, Albion, Brighton Aces, Ring of Fire etc

As opposed to the overcomplicated German songs and anything which involves one bloke shouting at the top of his voice and everyone repeating it back at him which are proven over the course of the last couple of season to just not work with the rest of the crowd

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Where have I slagged you off? I've just stated that if you sing Albion songs everybody knows, then everybody will join in rather than scratching their heads trying to work out what the hell is being sung (as has happened on this thread) and the atmosphere will be better. Hardly insulting is it?

The fact that you've named Sussex by the Sea as a song that you sang and everyone joined in with just goes to prove the point

So are you saying the only songs that can be sung are old ones then, if fans are only allowed to start songs that everybody knows how will another "Who's that man", "Oscar Garcia", "Ring of Fire", "A boy who can do anything", "CMS song", etc etc etc get started.

I'd bet my season ticket that not more than a handful of fans sung SBTS PROPERLY

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
THIS

I still belt out the real words to all and sundry and still get very odd looks when telling them their hearts should be GAY.
Keep the faith. Your time is coming. The club have promised words on the big screens and to finally give SBTS the status it deserves as our club/county anthem.

I can't wait but presume it isn't happening until next year - anyone know anything?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The songs you could hear clearly from East Upper were longstanding Albion songs plus Ring of Fire. It just goes to show that if you sing stuff people know rather than some of the nonsense that comes out of the police box at times, you can get an atmosphere going

Good work to all concerned, particularly when we were holding on at the end

So you'd be happy with Brighton never coming up with any new songs? It's amazing that people can spout so much bollocks on here, yet they struggle to sing a song with more that a handful of words in it..

gazfoster

PBC
Aug 11, 2013
Southwick
I do hope it was, because that's what I was belting out last night.

yeah we was singing ogrady wonderland , a few started saying hughton so we created a song goes like this

Come on chrissy hughton
Winning games for brighton
we go roar roar roar
we go roar roar roar

So come on chrissy hughton
winning games for brighton
we go roar roar roar
we go roar roar roar

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Well i managed to start several songs from the middle of the WSU two of the big Albions right at the death too. had a raging headache after the game, but worth it, a lot less people giving me odd looks last night and more people Joining in.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
yeah we was singing ogrady wonderland , a few started saying hughton so we created a song goes like this

Come on chrissy hughton
Winning games for brighton
we go roar roar roar
we go roar roar roar

So come on chrissy hughton
winning games for brighton
we go roar roar roar
we go roar roar roar

It's not Keats, is it?

What was the tune?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here