Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There's nothing 'faux' about my outrage that one of ours that was murdered. I was at Selhurst that night. In The Arthur as usual.
If only that scum had jumped into our stand....

Pathetic. I'm talking about the manufactured outrage when saying we are comparing his death with this incident. Totally pathetic. Someone mentioned your club's long history of being in the news for the wrong reasons. The Cantona kick was mentioned. YOU then mentioned the other incident.

YOU.

No-one else did. YOU linked it and then got outraged it was being linked. Can you see where I'm going with this?

You're tragic. You've engineered some sort of argument inside your own head and then got all hot and bothered about it.

Now f*ck off.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Pathetic. I'm talking about the manufactured outrage when saying we are comparing his death with this incident. Totally pathetic. Someone mentioned your club's long history of being in the news for the wrong reasons. The Cantona kick was mentioned. YOU then mentioned the other incident.

YOU.

No-one else did. YOU linked it and then got outraged it was being linked. Can you see where I'm going with this?

You're tragic. You've engineered some sort of argument inside your own head and then got all hot and bothered about it.

Now f*ck off.

Terrible potty mouth you've got there.
Your blood pressure must be off the scale.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

YOU.

Now f*ck off.

Buzzer old fruit I am not sure these are the brightest around. Best leave them to it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What goes around, comes around. Quite a few of us had known that it was the driver, for some time.
It was only a matter of time before the truth came out.

Yep, I read it on NSC before but thought it was just a counter theory. Pleased to hear the live confession and I feel we have been cleansed of the whole saga. What belongs to Palace can now stay with Palace.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If only that scum had jumped into our stand....

Quite. The more grotty little chavs that would have been kicked by the great man if he had, the merrier.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Terrible potty mouth you've got there.
Your blood pressure must be off the scale.

Ah...now here comes the next part in the charade. Clearly the outrage that you've been expressing has ever so quickly disappeared(and of course it would, it wasn't real; we all know that) and because I've sworn twice you're going to make out that I'm apoplectic with rage. I'm not angry anymore than you with your faux outrage.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Hahaha.
You honestly believe your championship club is that important and interesting to the majority outside Sussex to cause a 'media shitstorm' as you put it?
or were you talking about getting a few lines in The Argus?
I suppose you could count that rag as media....

I think you are missing the point old chap ,what was done was done that cannot be reversed ,it was an accident .while I do not wish to drag up issues that have been done to death,surely you cannot condone the implications this incident had on innocent hard working people just doing their jobs and the fall out it had and the upset it caused them . And although it is clear you dislike Brighton immensely and our club and its issues, which incidentally are not important to anyone outside sussex as you say , which I find strangely ironic as you have spent the best part of today posting on our site about the very subject which is of no interest to anyone outside sussex . And while I admire your misguided loyalty to your club ,even you have to concede surely that their was no justification in being deceitful and dishonest knowing someone else would take the blame ,that has nothing to do with football or its rivalries ,it is moral common decency my friend ,which I would like to think is the main stay of our society .

YOU.

Now f*ck off.

This post reminds me of my all time favourite post on NSC (credit to [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] ) on a proper binfest: I have changed the name but it seems to fit nicely:

ParDieu's existence defies explanation, rational thought and reasoned justification. The same can be said of the spaghetti junction-like lack of coherent clarity that passes for his 'mind'. He is an existential paradox performing a reversal of so many inverse and incompatible criticisms of himself and his universe that he is in very real danger of agreeing with himself.

I'd stand well back when that happens if I were you.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I think you are missing the point old chap ,what was done was done that cannot be reversed ,it was an accident .while I do not wish to drag up issues that have been done to death,surely you cannot condone the implications this incident had on innocent hard working people just doing their jobs and the fall out it had and the upset it caused them . And although it is clear you dislike Brighton immensely and our club and its issues, which incidentally are not important to anyone outside sussex as you say , which I find strangely ironic as you have spent the best part of today posting on our site about the very subject which is of no interest to anyone outside sussex . And while I admire your misguided loyalty to your club ,even you have to concede surely that their was no justification in being deceitful and dishonest knowing someone else would take the blame ,that has nothing to do with football or its rivalries ,it is moral common decency my friend ,which I would like to think is the main stay of our society .

Admirable post. But, I suspect, wasted on its target audience here.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Ah...now here comes the next part in the charade. Clearly the outrage that you've been expressing has ever so quickly disappeared(and of course it would, it wasn't real; we all know that) and because I've sworn twice you're going to make out that I'm apoplectic with rage. I'm not angry anymore than you with your faux outrage.

A psychiatrist you ain't! You've got me all wrong. Like it matters.
I still feel outrage that one of ours was murdered due to the actions of a lunatic French piece of filth by glory hunters.
It just amazes me that there have been comparisons made to the 2 incidents by some on here.
We've been accused, our supporters included, of being chavs, lack of moral fibre, guttersnipes, ne'er-do-well's...the abduction of Shergar. You name it.
Fact is, in another 20 years time, our lot will still remember Paul Nixon.
Us classless?
Yeah right.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
This thread is reappearing itself over and over, the Palace toss pots don't want to admit the dirty tricks was down to them. But it was and they know it! Don't waste your fingertips anymore. End of story.
Instead put pressure on the Albion to ask for an apology from Palace publicly, or then publicly withdraw the apology.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015

That's all very well and good but can you provide proof from officials of either club that we are to blame for this incident?
Cos if you can then you'll be the first one on this thread to do so.

Dec 3, 2012
Look. Nobody died, in fact no individual was even blamed as no culprit was found. I don't buy that it was stressfull for employees because it seems there was no guilty party in the club so why would you worry?

At very worst it a bit out of order if the Palace board categorically knew but no more than that. It's time to get some perspective surely and maybe see the funny side. It's a massive over reaction.

I think if you're honest this reaction has as much to do with the result on the night and a hatred of all things Palace than any logical resentment over perceived withheld info.

That's all very well and good but can you provide proof from officials of either club that we are to blame for this incident?
Cos if you can then you'll be the first one on this thread to do so.

I've said it before, and no doubt will say it again:

Without proof Palace blamed Brighton, Palace asked for and got a public apology, Palace knew all along it wasn't Brighton.

Now your own Captain has publicly said it wasn't anything to do with Brighton but a Coach Driver working for Palace.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Look. Nobody died, in fact no individual was even blamed as no culprit was found. I don't buy that it was stressfull for employees because it seems there was no guilty party in the club so why would you worry?

At very worst it a bit out of order if the Palace board categorically knew but no more than that. It's time to get some perspective surely and maybe see the funny side. It's a massive over reaction.

I think if you're honest this reaction has as much to do with the result on the night and a hatred of all things Palace than any logical resentment over perceived withheld info.

So why the f*** are you on here going on and on about it. Piss off from this board and talk:shit: on your own

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
I've said it before, and no doubt will say it again:

Without proof Palace blamed Brighton, Palace asked for and got a public apology, Palace knew all along it wasn't Brighton.

Now your own Captain has publicly said it wasn't anything to do with Brighton but a Coach Driver working for Palace.

Yeah but you can't count that as an official statement from our club.

Like I said, it all turned out (that pun's dedicated to you, buzby. Or whatever your name is) well for us.

The End.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here