Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbob5 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ideally the mods would like to keep the forum to a narrow demographic for friends and others who share their sensibilities. You might encounter someone who is frequently rude, offensive and wonder why he [he mainly] is never banned. You might encounter others who are banned just because he/she ruffles some feathers. Draw your own conclusions. If you can annoy people who are set in their ways, it should usually be a good thing which should be encouraged for a healthy forum. otherwise it can be ahhhh! zzzzzzzzzzz
    Could you illustrate the above observation with some evidence?
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
      Could you illustrate the above observation with some evidence?
      Someone suggested a manager was having an affair with a player's wife. No action. I have just had a weeks ban apparently for 'not being remotely amusing'. I have not the faintest idea what they were referring to. I rest my case.

0 Not allowed!
      Someone suggested a manager was having an affair with a player's wife. No action. I have just had a weeks ban apparently for 'not being remotely amusing'. I have not the faintest idea what they were referring to. I rest my case.
      Seems odd as when a ban is given there is usually a link to the original comment by the miscreant.
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hitony View Post
      You couldn't be more wrong, I have a very good mate on here who I have banned at least twice on here (for very good reason I might add!) we encourage everyone to NSC even away fans.

I think past and very recent events have shown how much of a close knit community we are, regardless of where ANY of us live.
      yeah sure
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Seems odd as when a ban is given there is usually a link to the original comment by the miscreant.
      There we go. On the 'Was this a good idea…..' thread. Someone has just suggested that instead of calling jimbob a Palace fan they should have called me a c…t. I'm not massively offended but you can be sure if the boot was on the other foot I'd get a bare minimum of a weeks ban.
      Last edited by jimbob5; 07-09-2015 at 14:35.

0 Not allowed!
      There we go. On the 'Was this a good idea…..' thread. Someone has just suggested that instead of calling jimbob a Palace fan they should have called me a c…t. I'm not massively offended but you can be sure if the boot was on the other foot I'd get a bare minimum of a weeks ban.
      Perhaps the ban came about as a result of the totting up procedure for a series of yellow cards?
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Perhaps the ban came about as a result of the totting up procedure for a series of yellow cards?
      Well. One thing I DO know and that's ………………. I spend WAY to much time on here whether the bans are justified or not.

0 Not allowed!
      Well. One thing I DO know and that's ………………. I spend WAY to much time on here whether the bans are justified or not.
      You're not the only one!

0 Not allowed!
      You do your best to de-rail any thread, with any comment that suits you at the time, as is being proved on this very thread now!

Your 33 infraction points and 10 infractions, still all very much ongoing and "Live" I believe! do not assist your situation here on NSC, as it stands, even a further minor 1 point infraction will amount to a "Totting up" ban
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      You're a sensitive soul aren't you ? IT WAS A JOKE ... based on the thread theme. You even said you weren't offended Or does that make you a liar as well ?
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."