Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shorehamstock [Worthing Weekender]

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Not for me, there'll be too many flock of seagulls headed, ket sniffing wannabes there for my liking

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
According to the promoter this morning " people under 30 will be doing cartwheels over this lineup " I can't imagine anyone over 30 ever doing a cartwheel ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
According to the promoter this morning " people under 30 will be doing cartwheels over this lineup " I can't imagine anyone over 30 ever doing a cartwheel ?

They won't at 10pm and it's still sunny & the light show is rubbish for yet another act

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I am so there, it's unreal.

Just to balance out the pessimsitic vibes coming from Generation Zzzzzzzzzzz...

Seriously though I'm looking forward to this :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Are you serious?

You must listen to some pretty underground sniz if you think the line up is way too commercial!

The headliners are way too commercial. Of course there's some deep underground stuff there but I'd be interested to see how they are going to set it up. If it's a main stage with George Ezra, Sam Smith and Rudimental on with a second more clubby stage elsewhere then I'm stuck between a stage full of pilled up kids twenty years younger than me listening to stuff that's good but hardly original and some other stuff I wouldn't pay tuppence to see. Maybe Seth Troxler will headline the main stage at midnight but I doubt it somehow.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I can't believe the Wu Tang Clan are part of this. I hope that they can play a show in Brighton - at The Concorde or something - as I would love to see them.

And Soul II Soul? The ONLY band from that line up that I have seen before - and that was about 30 years ago.

Not for me, this festival, but it's good that it's happening. I know a lot of teenagers who will LOVE this line up.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
Blimey oh Riley!

Soul II Soul, Andy C, Rudimental, Nas, Wu Tang, Maya Jane Coles, Annie Mac, Troxler, MJ Cole, Hannah Wants, Skream

This is a SERIOUS line up. In f ucking Shoreham!

Unlucky Grandads!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here