Just out of shot is me .......swimming!

Sorry i should have slowed down :whistle:

P6070136.JPG

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Sorry i should have slowed down :whistle:

View attachment 65902

Some might think I am a bit of a killjoy, but am very pleased you have that photo.

The speed limit on the river Adur is 4 and 1/2 knots. I often walk alongside the river up towards Upper Beeding and there is sometimes a couple of these idiots careering up and down the Adur. Causes havoc with all the swans by the Cement works.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Enjoyed yesterday but today wasn't my cup of tea. Too many angry people on the stage. On the whole I'd say it was really well executed and has had minimal impact on the area. They're already advertising next year (11th & 12th of June) so must be pretty confident it worked.
Being an amateur at this festival lark, I was surprised to see the legal high of choice is NO2, used to be amyl nitrate in my day.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The amount of people that got off the train at Brighton and were asking me and all and sundry how to get to the Shoreham festival was odd. Does nobody google before they set out?!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Some might think I am a bit of a killjoy, but am very pleased you have that photo.

The speed limit on the river Adur is 4 and 1/2 knots. I often walk alongside the river up towards Upper Beeding and there is sometimes a couple of these idiots careering up and down the Adur. Causes havoc with all the swans by the Cement works.
Was Mullet fishing up the Arun when one of those w.ankers put a tsunami my way.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
[SUP][/SUP]

There were 2 today and going far too fast!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can hear the Bass in Durrington at the moment .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A few more from the riverbank this evening and some group called Disclosure in the distance .....no idea how the last one crept in ..cant seem to remove it :(

P6070141.JPG
P6070145.JPG
P6070154.JPG
P6070153.JPG
P6070167.JPG
P6070173.JPG

Attachments

• P5280061.JPG
    P5280061.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 481

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Slightly regreting offering to taxi home the youngster and Co home.. Well past my bedtime as an old fart..

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Enjoyed yesterday but today wasn't my cup of tea. Too many angry people on the stage.
Being an amateur at this festival lark, I was surprised to see the legal high of choice is NO2, used to be amyl nitrate in my day.

I thought the main stage on the Sunday was great. However I can see why JME/Skepta and Wu Tang was a bit aggressive for non Hip-Hop fans. Lapsley was as brilliant as I hoped and Disclosure delivered what I expected them to. In fact it was the most I've enjoyed them, mainly as it was the most drunk I've been whilst seeing them.

Whilst it obviously didn't compare to somewhere like Reading I actually had a really good time. The crowds obviously felt a bit small at times and the average age was probably about 16 but it was much better than I expected it to be. Food and Drink were much cheaper than expected. Got a big bottle of Heineken for less than a fiver when I thought it would be £7.50ish.

Obviously there are some improvements needed but a solid base for what could become a big festival and an event (if they add camping) that could generate a lot of money for Shoreham and Lancing.

NOS balloons are the big thing at the moment for two key reasons - they're very cheap and because it's impossible for stewards/security to see if you've had some as there isn't any physical markers afterwards like there are with other drugs. I go to a couple of festivals every year and they've gone from not being seen at all to the main drug in about 18 months. In fact there are "companies" that will deliver 250+ to your door for £60.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here