Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH who aren't planning to go to the Aresnal game?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Booked in to run my first decent running race on Sunday morning in over a year due to various injuries, then this happens........will be touch and go for me to finish, get changed and drive to the ground by kick off.......incentive to try to run a bit faster I suppose.

That would not be a problem if you ran 5ks rather than Ultras!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
40 odd quid for a ticket - 25 quid for travel at least ....Sunday.
To watch a hammering. No ta.

Yep although I will be there one of the group of seven season ticket holders has said the same thing....ten minutes after I shelled out for his ticket as part of my friends and family.

Any takers? :jester:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well you've lost your bet I don't live in Brighton never have never will. I live an hour and fifteen minutes by car away. So you speaketh bo11ocks.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sadly not me,.... £43, Sunday afternoon, 150 miles each way, live on tv,............ for that reason I am out.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Not going on principal. Season ticket in the WSU works out at £24 a game, in wind, rain, snow and sunshine. Doesn't matter if it's cat a,b,c or d, you take the rough with the smooth....Now being asked to pay£37.50 including booking fee, for a game that's on TV against probably an Arsenal B side....Club is taking the piss as far as i'm concerned.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Match now on a sunday therefore not lashing out on Diesel (£60.00) and a ticket when I have already lost my advance rail fare because of the change of date etc
Depending on which company you use to buy your ticket if you don't get it out of the ticket machine you can get a refund. That's what southern do now.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Already bought my ticket but my attendance is very much dependent on other (uncontrollable) factors.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Working abroad leave that day. Bollocks

What's my chances of finding a pub with BT Sport in Limerick?

Give its's Arsenal, I would be beyond amazed if you can't find it on.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I'm giving it a miss reluctantly. Around £90 in tickets plus diesel plus eldest's mocks starting the following day mean I'm going to pass. It's a shame but there you go - have gone to and enjoyed the previous cup matches so it feels weird to let this one go. I hope I really regret it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here