Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal on BT Sport at 4pm Sunday 25th

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I'll be up for it on the day. But for now I'm a bit 'meh'. Are you genuinely excited to watch Arsenal? Unless you're very young, in which case I understand, I am surprised that it's that much of a big deal.

Seen us play Arsenal 13 times, that'll be more than you,...if you're cant look forward to seeing Sanchez one of top 5 in the World & others why do you bother at all watching Rotherham etc etc

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll be watching this at home on the box. I like our cup games televised. The league will be enough for me to attend, in general, in terms of emotion, finances and energy, so it's a treat to catch us on tv, keeping nice and warm without some of odd chatterers of the north stand to keep me company. Alright, if we take a sly lead and the sheer songsmithery of our people thrusts its way through my working ear to heart, i'll be annoyed not to be there and a part of things, but i'll get over it with a couple more sips of warm brew and merry mastication of guacamole-topped dorito.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Advance train fare now lost due to playing Sunday , not paying £ more to watch the game live and not wasting £60.00 on diesel for a game I will now watch on some stream on a PC now
Also another home game missed due to Ipswich game being moved

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Seen us play Arsenal 13 times, that'll be more than you,...if you're cant look forward to seeing Sanchez one of top 5 in the World & others why do you bother at all watching Rotherham etc etc
You're right, I've seen Arsenal 6 or 7 times but I don't know what that's for to do with it. To be honest, I love the championship and hate what the premier league has done to football so I wouldn't be bothered about whether I see Arsenal, man u, Liverpool etc etc. I primarily go as I love watching the Albion, against Rochdale, Halifax, Stockport or dare I say it, even Rotherham. But the world needs different types so fair do to you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ there are some GRIZZLERS on here. Boo hoo, your BORING Sunday lunchtime routine of an afternoon roast has been disrupted one week of the year to make room for the visit of of one the biggest clubs in Europe. Get a frigging GRIP.

OK I'd have preferred the Saturday 5.30 slot - but I'm already struggling to contain my bladder for Sunday 25th. I might even have leaked a bit already. A drinkies in town watching whatever the lunchtime offering is, then a swift MINCE up to the Amex for an absolutely cracking cup tie against one of the giants in our game. Seriously, whats NOT to like ?

I swear if we won the FA Cup, the World Series, the Superbowl and the Copa America, signed Lionel Messi and opened a club shop on Neptune people would still find something to WHINE about.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Christ there are some GRIZZLERS on here. I swear if we won the FA Cup, the World Series, the Superbowl and the Copa America, signed Lionel Messi and opened a club shop on Neptune people would still find something to WHINE about.

Neptune? ****ing NEPTUNE!?! :rant:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I swear if we won the FA Cup, the World Series, the Superbowl and the Copa America, signed Lionel Messi and opened a club shop on Neptune people would still find something to WHINE about.

a Neptune shop is well and good, but it doesnt accomodate those on Pluto. and its too small, never has anything in the size you want.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I hate how fa cup weekend has become about 4 or 5 days with games from friday -tuesday. The FA are completely out of touch with fans now

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Seen Sanchez live twice this year. He is something else, i don't think i have seen someone as good live. It will be fantastic if he plays at the amex

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Christ there are some GRIZZLERS on here. Boo hoo, your BORING Sunday lunchtime routine of an afternoon roast has been disrupted one week of the year to make room for the visit of of one the biggest clubs in Europe. Get a frigging GRIP.

OK I'd have preferred the Saturday 5.30 slot - but I'm already struggling to contain my bladder for Sunday 25th. I might even have leaked a bit already. A drinkies in town watching whatever the lunchtime offering is, then a swift MINCE up to the Amex for an absolutely cracking cup tie against one of the giants in our game. Seriously, whats NOT to like ?

One of the biggest clubs in Europe??
How?
There must be 20 bigger at least.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I quite like that its a 4pm Sunday kick-off. I can have my roast and then jump on the bus to the AMEX to watch one of the best teams in the world. And Arsenal.

Love it! :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here