Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What happened to our interest in Max Power?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
According to my sources Ameobi has turned us down to join the other Albion.

:nono:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I see Bournemouth have bid £3 million for Gray from Birmingham. The amount of money they seem to have to spend is ridiculous.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's been a good window so far for us, with Halford (loan), Best(loan) and Kayal in so far.

I'd hope for Benno, Power and another striker in, as well.
We've lost Toko, and there are rumours of McCourt going soon.

The O'Grady situation needs to be resolved, hopefully he'll stay. I'd let CMS go now as I think his time with us is done. No one will surely be fool enough to take Kemy, but we can hope.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's been a good window so far for us, with Halford (loan), Best(loan) and Kayal in so far.

I'd hope for Benno, Power and another striker in, as well.
We've lost Toko, and there are rumours of McCourt going soon.

The O'Grady situation needs to be resolved, hopefully he'll stay. I'd let CMS go now as I think his time with us is done. No one will surely be fool enough to take Kemy, but we can hope.

I thought Kemy had just this season left, but checked and can see that he signed for 2 1/2 years :facepalm: Has to be the worst deal I have ever witnessed at this club.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Cheers for that, I misread the article.

I would pay him up and tell him to leave now because you don't need his attitude anywhere near training.

Spot on.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Personally, I'd look for a left winger / forward who plays on the left. It seems to me that Kaz is our most exciting player (maybe along with Tex, but the latter isn't our player) but we are very unlikely to get 40+ games a season from him, and Sam B really shouldn't be playing on the left side of our lone striker. We have no real cover for Kaz, but plenty who can play on the right of our front three. Not sure who tho'. Any suggestions?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Personally, I'd look for a left winger / forward who plays on the left. It seems to me that Kaz is our most exciting player (maybe along with Tex, but the latter isn't our player) but we are very unlikely to get 40+ games a season from him, and Sam B really shouldn't be playing on the left side of our lone striker. We have no real cover for Kaz, but plenty who can play on the right of our front three. Not sure who tho'. Any suggestions?
Colunga is that man you describe, albeit another right-footer who likes to cut inside. Think he can count himself unlucky not to have played a few more minutes since the win at Fulham.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Colunga is that man you describe, albeit another right-footer who likes to cut inside. Think he can count himself unlucky not to have played a few more minutes since the win at Fulham.

Fair point. But I still think we are short on the left at the front.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
So we've brought in 3 players now (assuming the work permit for Keyal is a formality). Do people think we are done? I feel we will get a wide player and possibly another striker with either CMS or COG heading out. I'd be interested in other peoples thoughts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here