Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton nth Longest Serving Manager in the English League

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I can see McCarthy getting sacked and Hughton moving up a place in the next few days.

Maybe they should do an East Anglian wife swap type thingy for the rest of the season?

The Canaries get to see what Mick can do with a load of money and a decent squad, and the Tractor boys get.....well, I'm not quite sure what they get out of the swap to be fair :lol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can see McCarthy getting sacked and Hughton moving up a place in the next few days.

McCarthy's on a hiding to nothing there. No investment in the squad and every decent player is sold. I like Mick McCarthy, always honest with his views and not one for making excuses. He deserves a better team TBH

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
McCarthy's on a hiding to nothing there. No investment in the squad and every decent player is sold. I like Mick McCarthy, always honest with his views and not one for making excuses. He deserves a better team TBH

Not sure I like him. What has he ever done (apart from annoy Keane which, to be fair, is a massive plus :lolol:)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Maybe they should do an East Anglian wife swap type thingy for the rest of the season?

The Canaries get to see what Mick can do with a load of money and a decent squad, and the Tractor boys get.....well, I'm not quite sure what they get out of the swap to be fair :lol:

They would get a Sunday League pub team Manager...........Whats not to like !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sunderland announce they've appointed Simon Grayson as manager. Chris moves up to 18

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
According to Wikipedia Chris Hughton is the 6th longest serving Premier League manager, at a whopping 2 years and 185 days:

premmo.JPG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here