Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Clarke

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've already mentioned it. £21million which includes ALL staff and payouts to the 18 people made redundant some of whom had been at the club for decades.

So you do not think that we could have paid 2 to 3 % of our outlay to the most expensive player we had ever bought in our clubs history and who the manager said we were going to build our team around.
Ok I'll leave it at that.

D

Deleted member 2719

He was trying to get the best deal for himself (annoying as that may be, but I guess we would all try to do the same). The rest is just him doing his job. He hasn't cost us anything in terms of promotion and potential relegation. The club made a lot of choices for him.
We all know he knows where the net is but the club has to run like a business so Murray and his Agent stretched it to far, there is always a tipping point Murray obviously cared more for Palace our arch rival and a dollar extra in his pocket.
Murray has always looks bitter against us perhaps he shouldn't have been so greedy and he could have had god like status and a few quid extra.

Give me ulloa anyday. Proper bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here