Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Travel to Fulham, Craven Cottage

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
The Railway and Rocket (near Putney Bridge) are both Wetherspoons pubs. There are so many pubs in Putney, you don't need to go in the Golden Lion. I doubt you'll get in wearing Albion colours and I hear the beer is rubbish anyway.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Am hoping them pubs is gonna be toasties:

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Capture.JPG

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Anyone know if you can walk back to Putney train station through Bishop's Park after the match? I have a vague recollection that the gates get closed for the night at a certain hour. Need to be back to Clapham Junction for the 22:38 Arun Valley train.....

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
They normally leave the gates open after an evening game, but ive emailed the Council. Allow 25 minutes walk from the ground through the Park to Putney station. You can get a bus from Putney Bridge to Putney station that can shave a few minutes of f. I can normally get the 42 minutes past train from Clapham after a 0 clock kick off.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Firstly, your original question didn't sound like you knew there was travel disruption. So, I'm not surprised at some of the reaction. Secondly, not sure what you are on about when you mention the days "...Albion had no fans...". Our away support for the last 15 years has been nothing less than extraordinary. In fact I'd argue we often take less away these days than we did when at Withdean.

This.

TBH, [MENTION=29095]DanRedman[/MENTION], you've not aided your case at all with that 'when Albion had no fans comment'. As well as being far from the truth, it makes you sound like a bit of ****.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
:D I think that is a strong possibility

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
1519 to clapham. Full of Albion. Funny that.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Just seen that plane fly low nearby. Assume it was the emergency landing. Pleased it went well (and that we were only delayed 10 mins).😃

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bhanutz, you can piss off mate. Anyone who wants to can attend away games, forget this 'how long have you supported the club' bollocks, it's pathetic

The answer in your case is not very long then. Pipe down and wind your neck in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here