Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Travel to Fulham, Craven Cottage

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
You don't even know how to get there. Plastic fantastic[/QUOTE said:
I used to work at Craven Cottage whilst at uni, think I know how to get there... My original question was the 'easiest' way to get to the ground because (if you haven't noticed) there's disruption on the tubes and its a late kick off. Also, I've never used Seagull Travel before, wanted other "true" fans' advice on the service. How about you go back to ******* over the days when Albion had no fans...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I used to work at Craven Cottage whilst at uni, think I know how to get there... My original question was the 'easiest' way to get to the ground because (if you haven't noticed) there's disruption on the tubes and its a late kick off. Also, I've never used Seagull Travel before, wanted other "true" fans' advice on the service. How about you go back to ******* over the days when Albion had no fans...

You are very angry. You would have been screwed trying to find Bury or Oldham etc. I guess you wouldn't have been a "true" fan then.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
You are very angry. You would have been screwed trying to find Bury or Oldham etc. I guess you wouldn't have been a "true" fan then.

Nope. Just surprised by your attitude to my post about asking for advice on a fans messsge board about getting to an away game when there's travel disruption. I really couldn't care if I didn't travel to Bury or Oldham, and a "true" fan would accept the fact that people want to follow the club

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Nope. Just surprised by your attitude to my post about asking for advice on a fans messsge board about getting to an away game when there's travel disruption. I really couldn't care if I didn't travel to Bury or Oldham, and a "true" fan would accept the fact that people want to follow the club

It was tongue in cheek..p.s don't forget to get there early to pick up your half and half scarf. They go like hot cakes at away games.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Firstly, your original question didn't sound like you knew there was travel disruption. So, I'm not surprised at some of the reaction. Secondly, not sure what you are on about when you mention the days "...Albion had no fans...". Our away support for the last 15 years has been nothing less than extraordinary. In fact I'd argue we often take less away these days than we did when at Withdean.

theboybilly

If there are no tube trains to Putney Bridge the Eight Bells in Fulham High Street might be a little quieter than usual. The Golden Lion may be good too if you don't go in showing colours or in too big a group. If making your way from Hammersmith, the Crabtree near the Thames Path may be a good option and seems to welcome both home and away fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here