NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Excellent news.

I'd better find a new avatar.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If the club tries and fails to get Hyppia to change his mind, I'm imagining programme notes along the lines of "I hope you're all proud of yourselves".

Possibly, in which case he can feck off as well.

If the club are doing all they can to persuade him to stay then I have lost faith in the hierarchy completely

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This doesn't entirely please me. He did of course HAVE to go, but Hyppia's shit management is only half of the problem, and it sounds like the shower of shìt gimps running the club were actually trying to persuade him to stay.

I'd like to see the other useless tossers binned too please - starting with the cretin responsible for the Summer transfer shambles, which I presume means Burke.

#BurkeOUT

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Heard he'd got the call from Finland and will be rolled out at the HLK Helsinki FC juniors Christmas party as Father Christmas.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The team has struggled to win matches, even when we have played exceptionally well (Cardiff, Norwich, Bournemouth). Hyypia just couldn't win, forget eveything else. Good luck to him in the future, he needs to manage a lot lower down next time and will need to discover how to get a team to win.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
God I hope this is true.

Did he walk, was he pushed, or will it be one of those "mutual consent" jobbies I wonder.

[edit]

We're trying to persuade him to STAY ??

I do not have a facepalm big enough for this.

Best I could find...

facepalm-Brazil.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here