Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The more I think about it, yesterday WAS the turning point.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Let's be positive for Boxing Day, after all having consumed Christmas Dinner previous day we will be well equipped. We will roast those Royals, we will be stuffing balls in their net and with 3 points we will soon sprout up the table!

That **so** does not work. It's a turkey :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yes, yes, but unlike other nsc 'persona' I'm deadly, deadly serious. This is not an attempt to be 'funny', merely truthful... I call it the blind leading the unfaithful. It also seems to annoy several contributors, oddly I rather enjoy that. tee hee hee tee etc.

Kosh

I have some sympathy with your original post, although it might be more about hope than expectation.

Some people on here deserve to be annoyed.

And incidentally, under your avatar, is "the Land of Grey and Pink" the one where "only Boy Scouts stop to think"...... And do you have a Caravan?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The more I think about it the more ytou should go back to posting Led Zeppellin pictures and less commenting on football.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Any turning point under Hyypia is just a slight deviation on roughly the same trajectory.

We need a replacement manager ( today) to perform a hairpin turn.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I don't think the word deluded is used often enough, but I hope you are right.

Bloom can say at end of season I knew all along Sami was right person ,the brighton fans know **** all and need a little faith.

Correct! All we need to do is finish in 21st place and it's Championship football again next season! Hurrah! :lol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I thought we'd reached the turning point when we scraped a win against Wigan but all it done was signal the start of another winless run.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was there on Saturday and the team spirit and overall performance I saw was a world apart from the mess that we've seen in previous matches. We did okay in my opinion. Not brilliant but from the base on which we started that game, it was a great result in my eyes. Like most people here, I've been around the block enough times with the Albion to know that it could be yet another false dawn but I'm going into that Boxing Day game with a lot of hope...hope that wasn't there this time last week.

And I won't be booing the team nor the manager (it's every fans' prerogative if they want to do that and I shan't call them splitters) because they showed me just enough for me to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kosh has been here from before this incarnation of NSC, when Ernest was Kurt Angle (?) I clearly remember him ranting, raving and swearing about Jeff Wood or a manager from that era!
Always wondered if Enrest was also FG ???

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Last nine away games....P9 W0 D5 L4....PTS5 ( out of 27 )
We've played a number of teams out of sorts and still failed to beat them. ( Forest/Norwich/Wolves to name three ) These three games were an ideal time to start winning...Millwall and Wolves were very ordinary and now fans are bigging up Boxing Day as a must win ( FFS, we've just had two must win games and got one point! )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here