Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The more I think about it, yesterday WAS the turning point.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I don't think the word deluded is used often enough, but I hope you are right.

Bloom can say at end of season I knew all along Sami was right person ,the brighton fans know **** all and need a little faith.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hi Dudes,

Following on from yesterdays monumental display at Wolves - what a cracking result and performance to go with it! We're going to royally 'do' Reading! Indeed I confidently predict that the tide has turned and Sami remains in, in and in for me.

Naturally I fully support the board and love the three B's with all of my wretched heart.

Now before you get all angry, just think for a few seconds... #getlaiddudes.

Rock and roll :rock::rock::rock:

Kosh - the Prince of Peace xxx

You've started a bit early today Kosh, you crazy diamond you. Oh well, it's what baby Jesus would have wanted. Shine on! :smokin:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've been here a long time, and we always get these 'odd' new characters springing up. In their heads, the authors believe they're coming up with a new, interesting and entertaining voice. Most, to be fair, work. Ernests use of CAPTIOL letters and MISS SPELLINGS still amuse me, oddly. But, this one is just plan crappy.

New......he has been posting since 2003.
I feel his love.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Hi Dudes,

Following on from yesterdays monumental display at Wolves - what a cracking result and performance to go with it! We're going to royally 'do' Reading! Indeed I confidently predict that the tide has turned and Sami remains in, in and in for me.

Naturally I fully support the board and love the three B's with all of my wretched heart.

Rock and roll :rock::rock::rock:

Kosh

You are a total and utter tool

Bhafc1972

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Kosh

You are a total and utter tool

Bhafc1972

God you're hard mate, well hard. Obviously. I pity you. 19 y/o and 72 is your IQ I assume?!?

That would put you on the 'spectrum' methinks, about right I'd say.

Kosh

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ahem 1998 - NSC in it's olde guise, prior to the 2003 reboot of yore.

Rock and Roll.

Kosh

1998 - the days when a message board was exactly that and dial up internet meant that a binfest could cost you a fortune. :lol:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Hi Dudes,

Rock and roll :rock::rock::

Great away point, but if we cannot start winning games then we will be relegated.
The last 3 or 4 home games have been ' must wins ', failure to pick up 3 points on Boxing Day would put us further adrift and facing a real uphill battle to starve off relegation IMO.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Let's be positive for Boxing Day, after all having consumed Christmas Dinner previous day we will be well equipped. We will roast those Royals, we will be stuffing balls in their net and with 3 points we will soon sprout up the table!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
For me I'm turning all my attention to supporting the team! I've had my say and booed last home game, Hyppia and the club know my opinion, so iI will back the team during 90 minutes, holding back my displeasure until the end. Nothing will come from getting on the players backs during the game.

3 points needed here!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Certainly a brighter performance, good line up, maybe consider ourselves properly unlucky not to get the 3 points.

Something to take into Boxing Day hopefully. 3 points will be massive. I'm actually starting to get excited.

Agreed,Bloom cannot afford to dispose of Sami,so give him a couple of signings in January and we could well avoid relegation.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Ok Kosh 3 points on Boxing Day and there might be some point in believing.
Yesterday was no turning point as Wolves were a very limited team with the exception of Sakko. Getting a point at Norwich was a bigger achievement and it lead to ....... nothing.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
God you're hard mate, well hard. Obviously. I pity you. 19 y/o and 72 is your IQ I assume?!?

That would put you on the 'spectrum' methinks, about right I'd say.

Kosh

Well that is a spectrum alot higher than you will ever get to with your liberal no one gives a **** shit Kosh

Bhafc1972

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well that is a spectrum alot higher than you will ever get to with your liberal no one gives a **** shit Kosh

Bhafc1972

Sweet Jesus, I've met my match. I hereby declare binfest' 2014 over, we have a winner.

Have a great Christmas one and all.

To boxing day, to victory, to an unrelenting feeling of superiority (then again, what's new?!?) on my part. Yep I'll drink to that.

Until then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here