Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What striker can save us in Jan?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Disagree, Teixera-McCourt-Bennett all have goals in them. I still think we have a mid table squad as it is. Hyypia just hasn't got a clue what his best team is. Because for me JFC shouldn't even be in the squad on current form.

JFC played well yesterday; it was between him and Stockdale for MOM.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Didn't CMS score 13 goals by Feb in this division a couple of seasons ago before his injury??? Clearly a confidence player, but how can anyone get any confidence going playing under the clueless Finn. Teixera and Holla both looked good in their first few games, then lost it. Hyypia is the problem, look no further.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
True, but coincidentally the 1 game where he's playing in his natural position with Danny Holla, and not behind Gardener.
Looking at the stats yesterday we had very few chances and all of our chances were in the early stages and we created bollock all after that and it seems we were pretty dire yesterday regardless.

JFC isn't going to score goals and wether it's his natural position or not hes not good enough like most of our dire midfield who score Fack all goals.

Has any of our midfielders scored this season????

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Looking at the stats yesterday we had very few chances and all of our chances were in the early stages and we created bollock all after that and it seems we were pretty dire yesterday regardless.

JFC isn't going to score goals and wether it's his natural position or not hes not good enough like most of our dire midfield who score Fack all goals.

Has any of our midfielders scored this season????
i was at the game yesterday and i dont feel we were dire

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
We need a creative midfielder and a striker who can hold the ball up, dare i say it but someone similar to Murray

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Ridiculous thread as it is not relevant. We have the strikers to put the ball in the net the problem as everybody is aware is the supply go them. That is what we have to improve.

We clearly dont have the strikers to put ball in the net, that's why our central defender is our top scorer. What planet are you living on

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We clearly dont have the strikers to put ball in the net, that's why our central defender is our top scorer. What planet are you living on

All of his goals are from corners or set pieces which you expect. The strikers havent got their usual 15-20 goals because they have been fed the balls and without the ball they cant score.

The answer if we must sign a striker is Chuba Akpom on loan from Arsenal, 19 years old scoring goals for Arsenal reserves for fun.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
All of his goals are from corners or set pieces which you expect. The strikers havent got their usual 15-20 goals because they have been fed the balls and without the ball they cant score.

The answer if we must sign a striker is Chuba Akpom on loan from Arsenal, 19 years old scoring goals for Arsenal reserves for fun.

I'm sure he would love to come to a struggling champ side.......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I'm sure he would love to come to a struggling champ side.......

Apparently Millwall are favourites to sign him on loan, so what is the difference.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The striker we need to save us now is Christ.... , no actually I'll leave it there. Only Christ could save us now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here