Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia In or Out

In or Out?

• Total voters

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
136 people have got the answer wrong. He is definitely still in.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Sorry but it's been "out" for me for about six weeks now.

Sounds like we were a lot better today but in the grand scheme of things, so what? Regardless of what happened in the summer transfer window we should not be in the bottom three at this point of the season and four points adrift. We have a squad that's capable of much more than that, even if it's not up to the standard of the last two seasons.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Don't have a problem with other peoples opinions. I don't care if they are fickle. I stand by my feeling of 'underwhelment'. Don't care if thats not real a word....it should be

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
27 people with their heads firmly buried in the sand image.jpg

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
IN!!!
We will easily escape relegation this season, and be pushing for promotion the next, feel free to bounce this post at the appropriate time...................

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
An improved first half, but we seemed terrified at the start of the second. Yet another bungled team talk. We only got better after the red card.

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Sorry it's late, on my way back from the game.

Unlucky today but 1 win in 18 isn't good enough.

Thanks for posting the poll Billy; it isn't repetitive or monotonous in the least. Please don't be late again though - I was frantically refreshing the page come 5pm wondering where my latest chance to vote on The Big Finn's fate had got to.

I do hope you're going to create a poll after every match while SH is in charge. Perhaps, as you are an economist genius, you could add a graph. How about charting the weekly % of voters who want him out?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Thanks for posting the poll Billy; it isn't repetitive or monotonous in the least. Please don't be late again though - I was frantically refreshing the page come 5pm wondering where my latest chance to vote on The Big Finn's fate had got to.

I do hope you're going to create a poll after every match while SH is in charge. Perhaps, as you are an economist genius, you could add a graph. How about charting the weekly % of voters who want him out?

Of course I am creating a graph! Some of the polls haven't been public, but I can try my best!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With Bloom choosing to back him and the fact that the team did seem to be playing for him yesterday I'm moving from out to fence. It's not my money that's at risk so I am kind of hoping Bloom has an ace in his hand that he's about to play. ( it does appear more like a joker at the moment though)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Still out for me, yes we picked up a point yesterday and by all accounts played a bit better but it's still only one point from the last four games.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Well it's pretty obvious he's not going anywhere just yet, so i'll sit back on the fence for now.
Let's just hope it's a monumentally good Jan transfer window!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here