Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "we're going to beat Wolves tomorrow" Friday night drinking thread

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
hAVE TO ADMIT i HAVE YET TO TASTE A POOR Sauvignon Blanc from Malborough NZ. The latest,this evening was a Brancott Estate,however for some reason my typing is below par.

ASDA is the place to go for CHEAP New Zealand SB----it helps that my missus gets an extra 10 per cent off coz she works there:)

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
This Schneider Weissbeer I found in the offy earlier. So far so good.

image.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Second glass of Navarra Vina Fitero easing its way down - purely because the rest of it is going into a Venison Casserole tomorrow and what is left mustn't be wasted you understand...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Friday before Christmas, so it's a Douwe Egberts for me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't think I've ever bought a New Zealand wine I didn't enjoy.

Up early for the journey tomorrow, so it's something benign for me.

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
Cotton Charlemagne grand cru domain d'ardhuy lovely drop of burgundy. Only 17 bottles left

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Kumala is a s*it brand. Dan Aitch has identified one of the best, although I prefer Torres.
I'm finishing off a glass of Pinot Blanc from the other night, will move on to some Gewurz to have with a deconstructed fish dopiaza (it's delicious if anyone wants the recipe), and then on to some claret with the cheese.
If you think I sound decadent, check out Goldstone 1976 who has revealed that he's tucking into a £100+ bottle.

Having finished off the bottle i can only say 'arrrggg, your talking nooooonsense, who wantsh a fight.'

Goldstone's proper classy though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Been drinking since 12.30 at xmas party and STILL I can't see us Getty anything tomorrow. In fairness just tired and wanna go to sleep...bit like our front 6 all season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyone who thinks we will win needs to check into AA. We are stuck with the Finnish idiot and will go down.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Wolves 1 Albion 3.
On it at 28/1.
I may have had a tipple.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Cockspur rum with a squeeze of lemon.
Have got beer in, but full of cold, so need something stronger.

Better keep it for 5pm tomorrow then

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just got back from a friends Christmas party spent most of the evening talking with 5 Argyle fans about Brighton/ Argyle Ashley Barnesr, Craig Noone, their season so far and ours and all washed down with lashings of Tribute, Proper Job and Doom Bar.
One of them was a sub mariner just got back from 7 weeks sitting under the Baring Sea spying on the Ruskies all very interesting stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here