Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom reassures Sami

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Odds on, never to be seen again.
I bet he was sitting there feverishly masturbating over his computer screen, breathing heavily at how he managed to infiltrate an Albion message board by posing as the most righteous Albion fan ever. :wanker:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Its pathetic that when someone comes on here arguing an alternative view to their own entrenched opinion some people automatically brand them as Palace trolls.

Especially when they turn out to be.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That "oh shit, why did I register with an email address that directly links to Facebook that shows me in a Palace shirt, as well as to my small business that includes my home address and telephone number" moment.

Keep checking the thread to see how bad it gets.

Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 15.54.24.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to have you on board supporting the Albion tomorrow!

This really is the 'Through the looking glass' world of NSC, where if anyone backs the team, or the manager or the chairman that they are a Palace Troll or worst still that are a 'club mole' (presumably gathering information for Barber's secret police/stewards).

You did reel some in it has to be said, until Bozza outed you :lolol:

You may yet come to regret your little sojourn on NSC

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
That "oh shit, why did I register with an email address that directly links to Facebook that shows me in a Palace shirt, as well as to my small business that includes my home address and telephone number" moment.

Keep checking the thread to see how bad it gets.

Bullying is not a pleasant trait.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"0 Friends

Peter_Taylor has not made any friends yet."

Now that's a shame.

What are the chances that in this time of giving and goodwill to all men, he might end up with a few unexpected early Christmas presents/visitors at the door?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bullying is not a pleasant trait.

No one is going to be bullied in any way.

It never ceases to amaze me how many times people register for nefarious purposes and then give themselves away via email and/or IP address.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't know it was a troll account when I opened the thread and read the first post. Taking it face value, I have a couple of observations...

According to Andy Naylor in the Argus:

Albion chairman Tony Bloom reassured under-fire boss Sami Hyypia about his future before jetting off to Australia.
The pair spoke in the wake of last Friday's 1-0 defeat by Millwall at the Amex, when Hyypia was barracked by fans.

It was Bloom's last game before his annual winter migration.

This strikes me as a sly way of having a dig at Bloom by just making sure that fans know that he's sodding off when the going is tough.

My view is that Tony Bloom has had a pretty good week despite the result against Millwall.

I'd agree with this too, which was the point of my "Tuesday new emotion" thread and how the anger of the weekend dissipated as the week went on. NSC's analytics illustrate this...

Fri - 194,900 pageviews
Sat - 226,258 page views
Sun - 177,931 page views
Mon - 200,492 page views
Tue - 141,255 page views
Wed - 112,839 page views
Thu - 110,639 page views

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here