Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"What have you been doing this afternoon dear?"

"Oh...you know...nothing really...."

"That's funny I could have sworn you were cleaning some jizz off your computer screen"

"Oh no! Honey! How could you say such a thing!"

"Well it wouldn't be the first time. Now, unlock the screen, there's a good boy......OH! It's the picture of us at Wembley! Oh, come here you big hunk of love...."

*DING DONG*

"Hold that thought dear..."

(Thirty seconds later)

"NIGEL! NIGEL! COME HERE NIGEL! WHY HAVE I JUST TAKEN DELIVERY OF 250 HAL AL PIZZAS AND A BLACK MAMBA?"

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Diarra seems to be edging towards a contract,probably to the end of the season.

Firstly can't believe anybody took the trolls side and a fair few have outed him on other threads .... secondly Diarra is more of less going to have to do a pre-season so will not be match fit for around 4-6 weeks when what we need is some-one now !!!

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
According to Andy Naylor in the Argus:

Albion chairman Tony Bloom reassured under-fire boss Sami Hyypia about his future before jetting off to Australia.
The pair spoke in the wake of last Friday's 1-0 defeat by Millwall at the Amex, when Hyypia was barracked by fans.

It was Bloom's last game before his annual winter migration.
Hyypia revealed: "He has said pretty much the same things, that I have their backing, his backing and the Board's backing.

My view is that Tony Bloom has had a pretty good week despite the result against Millwall. In the face of a frenzied campaign by a group of supporters he has backed his manager and made it clear that HE makes the decision at this football club. He has made a decision about appointed a manager and he is man enough to back it up with substantial funs for players in the January window and will back the manager for the season despite some worries about relegation. He has made clear that he sees Sami being here for years and I am sure that Sami will repay his loyalty.

There will still be a group off supporters who will call for the manager to be sacked - the same people did it against Oscar and Gus too . Some of them even come on to sites like this and proclaim that they want the opposition to win!!!! (I have no idea what warped logic they are using). On these sites they do have a disproportionate influence and can make it look like they are in the majority but I don't believe that - the vast majority of Albion supporters want the team to win, want Sami to turn things around and are HAPPY with the job that Tony Bloom is doing for us.

I WANT ALBION TO WIN. I WANT SAMI TO SUCCEED.

Is anyone else going to stand up and support the Albion?

this is my second response to a post tonight. i will use exactly the same phrase as the other. 'ah some sense at last'!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
Its pathetic that when someone comes on here arguing an alternative view to their own entrenched opinion some people automatically brand them as Palace trolls.

image.jpg
It's pathetic how much some ALBION fans have their heads so deep in the sand
8 plums even gave the op the thumbs up :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here