Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your drinking nationality?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Belarus. If I could continue at the last week's rate I'll do over 53 litres of alcohol over a year (or more likely run out of money or die)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tavulu apparently... (Where?)

Tuvalu_on_the_globe_%28Polynesia_centered%29.svg

Ok then. :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well I did not want to say....

:lolol:

Funnily enough it would have probably been Belarus in any of the two proceeding weeks. My birthday, a poker night with some City types, two Christmas dos and my brother's 40th. France is me calming down :eek:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Portugal apparently 500% more than the average Maltese (Which i find VERY hard to believe!)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I feel there will be some horrid gifts tomorrow.

it is amazing what you can buy in Lidl for a fiver, it would put even the best Belarusian on the floor.

Oh God. I can just picture it. Oaf with this year's recommendation on trampjuice.com, You with Lidl Bog Cleaner and a certain someone distilling Butternut Squash poteen.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Oh God. I can just picture it. Oaf with this year's recommendation on trampjuice.com, You with Lidl Bog Cleaner and a certain someone distilling Butternut Squash poteen.

I think the best thing is there is catering tomorrow, some of which will be rather nice, washed down with some of the most vile drinks the main stream high street can offer.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
With 19 glasses of wine per week (and 5 shots) I was France - tied 18th for most boozy land. Add ONE more glass of wine and I become Belarus! Bit touchy this calculator.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here