Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darren Bent's Break-in Hell!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not going to sign up for the sun for details........where does he live? Streetley for example is almost Sutton Coldfield and closer to Villa Park than Bescott. Bit of a bummer though - we could do with him being focused on football tomorrow

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Valid point. He lives in Little Aston, apparently although I always thought that was the lead singer in JLS...

ASTON VILLA ace Darren Bent has been targeted by burglars who nicked two luxury cars worth £150,000 from his driveway.
An Audi RS 6 quattro and top-end Range Rover were both swiped during the break-in at striker’s £18m home in Little Aston, Staffordshire.

Cops say the thieves snapped a lock on a window before taking the two sets of car keys and driving off in the early hours of Saturday of Saturday morning.

Sergeant Richard Morris of Staffordshire Police said: “Thieves have devised methods of snapping these types of cylinder locks in a matter of seconds while still being able to operate the lock to open the door.”

Bent, 30, only made one start for Villa this season before moving to Championship side Brighton on loan.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
At least if he's down here he can just stay somewhere safe like the Jury's Inn. Not much happens there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There are plenty of million pound houses in little Aston and surrounding area as that's where most Villa & Blues players live also the famous Graham Taylor lives there.
I went to the Proms at Lichfield in the summer. Very nice it was too.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Hell wouldn't be my first choice for a weekend away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here