Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would it take for you to be on Hyypia's side?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I was quite late into the Hyypia out camp, which suggests that it won't take too much to get me back into the in/fence camp. There have been encouraging signs, more than many recognise on here. I thought that -- with the possible exception of both games against Leicester -- our performance against Cardiff this season was better than anything from last season. There have been other decent performances, but the results have been dire. That's what we need is to improve performances generally, and grind out results when necessary. We've only done this against Wigan. Even most of our draws, we've looked better than our opponents but haven't managed to translate that into results. That's what we need to do. Irrespective of manager, we need a better squad too. I'd rather we added three quality players (a defender, a central midfielder, and a goalscoring striker).

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Can't be arsed to read the last four pages --- but a million quid in a brown envelope and the Finn can do no wrong for me :moo:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Getting some wins would be a good starting point but on a consistent basis not just the odd one here and there like we've had so far, I hav'nt got a problem with backing Sami Hyypia if he can turn it around and prove himself but we can't wait for ever for it to happen so today would be a good time to start.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would hope we are all on his side as this would mean hoping the team winning again. The more relevant question is do we think he can turn it round? Probably not, sadly.

I do find some of the personal insults a bit OTT though. A few people in the clubs history are worthy of hatred but someone who seemingly isn't up to the job needs thanking for there efforts and moved on, IMHO.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
IF he resigns, THEN I will be on his side...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I would hope we are all on his side as this would mean hoping the team winning again. The more relevant question is do we think he can turn it round? Probably not, sadly.

I do find some of the personal insults a bit OTT though. A few people in the clubs history are worthy of hatred but someone who seemingly isn't up to the job needs thanking for there efforts and moved on, IMHO.

I'm more likely to stay away from a game because of the bile and vitriol from fans around me, than I am watching a team lose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here