Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Right, I have bitten :lol:

I have placed £40 on Stoke v Chelsea (Alternative Goals Over 0.5) 1/20

My in-play bet will be 2 or 3 goals Total goals in match (currently 20/21) so I will place £40 on that.

So as long as a goal is scored in my first bet, the second bet is risk free. Have I got that correct?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

My in-play bet will be 2 or 3 goals Total goals in match (currently 20/21) so I will place £40 on that.

So as long as a goal is scored in my first bet, the second bet is risk free. Have I got that correct?

Its my understanding from in the past that, if your first bet wins, then your 'free' in play bet is no long free, as your first bet is not refunded.

But if your first bet loses, then its refunded, which then makes your in play bet free.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Its my understanding from in the past that, if your first bet wins, then your 'free' in play bet is no long free, as your first bet is not refunded.

But if your first bet loses, then its refunded, which then makes your in play bet free.

from them....

Place a pre-match bet on the Stoke v Chelsea game and we will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50*).

My brain isn't what it used to be!

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
If something sounds to good to be true then it usually is. This must be some kind of loss leader to encourage more people in to gambling their hard earned away.be wary of letting a " Flutter " become a habit as you chase a win after a series of losses however small.

You only have to see how some people spunk their v-cash to know almost anyone is susceptible.

Totally agree - the only people who win money gambling are those who can afford to lose it.

These sorts of offers are very dangerous as they encourage people to think that gambling is far less dangerous than it actually is.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

You could also cover yourself by backing 0-0 @ 11/1 with Ladbrokes

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I usually do the first 50 on over 0.5 goals, then in play do the draw for 50. No need to cover the 0-0 as it is covered by the draw. Worked for me yesterday.

Today I don't fancy the draw so am backing the first 50 on over 0.5 goals, covering the 0-0 on Betfair for my stake, then in play I will back something fancy for 50, leaning towards 3-1 to Chelsea at 14/1.

Worst case scenario I could end up £3 down, best case £700ish up.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
I usually do the first 50 on over 0.5 goals, then in play do the draw for 50. No need to cover the 0-0 as it is covered by the draw. Worked for me yesterday.

Today I don't fancy the draw so am backing the first 50 on over 0.5 goals, covering the 0-0 on Betfair for my stake, then in play I will back something fancy for 50, leaning towards 3-1 to Chelsea at 14/1.

Worst case scenario I could end up £3 down, best case £700ish up.

Yeah that would make sense. If you hit the jackpot then it's a great bet with minimal risk.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Going all in on the free bet tonight after yesterdays winnings. £50 win on Chelski @ 8/13 and then doing same after first whistle. Think it is like printing money tonight. Stoke are shite. But im sure when goes down people will be jumping over this like flies round shit.

NorthStandSteward

Jan 14, 2014
I usually stick £50 on over 0.5 goals on bet365 then stick a fiver on 0-0 usually at odds of around 10/1.

Thus giving you a risk free £50 in play bet, reckon I will chuck it on Hazard first goalscorer at around 6/1 as soon as the game starts.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I usually stick £50 on over 0.5 goals on bet365 then stick a fiver on 0-0 usually at odds of around 10/1.

Thus giving you a risk free £50 in play bet, reckon I will chuck it on Hazard first goalscorer at around 6/1 as soon as the game starts.

I'm on Hazard 2nd goalscorer @ 15/2 :moo:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

Got on this for today's game. 50 on over 0.5 which game in after 90 seconds. Risk free 50 as soon as the game started on over 4.5 goals at 8's.

Decent start!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] you're normally quite clued up with this stuff.

Is this still going on? If so, is it new customers only?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] you're normally quite clued up with this stuff.

Is this still going on? If so, is it new customers only?

No, existing customers as well Dazo.
I'm on Man Utd to score in both halves @ 5/2 after the traditional over 0.5 goals opening gambit.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Cheers mate. Think I'll have a bit of this.

Can see us getting stuffed by Chelsea today, so over 1.5 goals, and -2 Chelsea in play.

It's a good offer. The best 'offer' I've ever benefited from was when I got a £20 match bet from Paddy, had £20 on 3-0 Celtic against St Johnstone at about 14s, and put the free bet on the same. Won about £500.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Cheers mate. Think I'll have a bit of this.

Can see us getting stuffed by Chelsea today, so over 1.5 goals, and -2 Chelsea in play.

It's a good offer. The best 'offer' I've ever benefited from was when I got a £20 match bet from Paddy, had £20 on 3-0 Celtic against St Johnstone at about 14s, and put the free bet on the same. Won about £500.

Not sure they've got it on for the Spurs game mate, hopefully they'll put it up later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here