Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Fiver for me,not sure if I am a shrewdy or a mug.

May as well go for something decent, first goal penalty then free bet first goal free kick. 10/1 and 14/1

Or HT Liverpool FT draw then free bet HT Arsenal FT draw. Both 14/1.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
My mug bets this week paid off, got offered £50 again.
If I see a bigish tv game coming up I always try and mug bet +£50 during the week in the hope they'll be doing the inplay offer. All bets layed so only cost couple of quid but can usually make garunteed £30-£35

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
£50 again, every game this season, and I've taken the full £50 bet every time and still had no other bet at all with them since last March!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Great stuff tonight, thanks to Bet365 paying out when Liverpool were two nil up I won my pre-match win bet and my pre-match lay bet and got my guarateed in play profit as well, £175 from the offer tonight, not good for my Bet365 longevity though

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
£10 for me. I wonder what their criteria is for allocating amounts. I did win a decent amount off the £50 ones.

About 2k up when they changed it all.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
£5 for me.

This used to be the best offer going. Not any more though.

I only get £5 too. I asked them why after finding out most people I know are getting £25. They said they could not disclose this information to me.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I only get £5 too. I asked them why after finding out most people I know are getting £25. They said they could not disclose this information to me.

Never had more than the £5 offer , i only bet small so i would think that has something to do with it .

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
£50 for me, £25 for the Mrs, who is obviously far shrooder than me. I hardly use the account apart from their offers and racing ante post stuff.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
another £50 for me this week, again I placed a couple of mugbets over the weekend and last week that all lost

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here