Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I've got the full £50. Important change to the offer - instead of betting with your own money and getting a refund, you will now get a free bet in play, so make sure you select the free bet when placing in play

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've got the full £50. Important change to the offer - instead of betting with your own money and getting a refund, you will now get a free bet in play, so make sure you select the free bet when placing in play

That's even better isn't it? No need to actually pay for the in play bet and wait for a refund. Or am I misreading it?

Victor Chandler

Sep 2, 2014
Haywards Heath
That's even better isn't it? No need to actually pay for the in play bet and wait for a refund. Or am I misreading it?

You are reading it correctly. No deposit is needed for the free bet providing the qualifying pre play bet has been placed. The important point is to select the free bet option when placing the in play bet - This a change to the usual in play offer from Bet365.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
£50 for me, excellent, especially as they didn't give me the last two, just done my qualifying bet on Arsenal for a 1.32p loss via Smarkets

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Wasn't involved last season but gave them £100 last weekend on FBFW (won in BF) and placed a couple of mug bets midweek.
Got email offering £50 now I just need to remember to place the inplay bet, alarm is set. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here