Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Hard to see where this game goes. I think Leicester are overpriced but on the other hand they could get absolutely trounced.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Both teams to score and Leicester at 22-1 is tempting. I like that.

I'm certainly more inclined to take a big price as these haven't been paying out on draws recently. I just can't see Leicester getting anything in Madird. I can, however, see them snatching an early lead.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Will go for over 0.5 goals, with cover bet on 0-0, then probably go for Morgan to score anytime.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Unusually for British clubs, I too reckon Leicester are overpriced. They'll probably get beaten but 12/1 seems a ridiculous price on a Leicester win. Putting it into context, Sunderland were 9/1 to beat Man Utd this weekend and Sunderland are FAR worse than Leicester whereas Atletico are probably only a bit better than Man Utd.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Will go for over 0.5 goals, with cover bet on 0-0, then probably go for Morgan to score anytime.

So as soon as there is a goal u basically break even.

Bet over 0.5 goals pre ko and bet the draw in play... that's the safest bet. Can't lose that way but can't win big. Plus more likely to be a draw than 0-0

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

Bet over 0.5 goals pre ko and bet the draw in play... that's the safest bet. Can't lose that way but can't win big. Plus more likely to be a draw than 0-0

Also don't bet365 offer a bore draw 0-0 money back ? or does it not included offer bets.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Would do the 0.5 pre ko with bet365, then the 0-0 with another bookie. That gives me a 'free' £50 bet to go large with the in-play market, which i might lump on Morgan as anytime goal scorer.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Wes Morgan is out isn't he?

I usually do the safe +0.5/draw in play but I can't see anything other than a Leicester defeat in this one. Not sure what to go for yet.

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Leicester have only won 3 away games in all comps this year but they've hit a bit of form and are overpriced at 12/1 imo, stranger things have happened in the champions league this season.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Having problems, qualifying bet placed. Bonus in wallet cannot place 2nd bet?

Yes, no and no. To answer that.
Yes.You may have £50 on tomorrow's game.
No. You shouldn't have a bonus. It's a risk free in play bet. Bet £50 of your money and it's returned if lost.
No. You can't play till Leicester game kicks off. Live bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here