Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I haven't got it either, spoke to them on live chat. Threatened to close my account, at which point they gave me instructions on how to close my account and closed the live chat.

:shrug:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Surprised at the backlash, this offer could not go on forever. It was RIDICULOUS.

People getting the hump at every bookie going is getting a bit long, bet365 still give me a free 5er a couple of times a month at least. Not a lot but they don't have to.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Surprised at the backlash, this offer could not go on forever. It was RIDICULOUS.

People getting the hump at every bookie going is getting a bit long, bet365 still give me a free 5er a couple of times a month at least. Not a lot but they don't have to.

I wouldn't have minded them closing the offer but the last time I made serious money off the offer was the Arsenal v Liverpool game at the start of the season, I purposefully don't use the offer every time to try and avoid this situation. Oh well, we move on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

They sent me £10 loyalty bonus week after week for months and on the very last time I received one, they severely limited my account such that I can't bet more than a few quid on anything at one time. I had £8k in there at the time.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They sent me £10 loyalty bonus week after week for months and on the very last time I received one, they severely limited my account such that I can't bet more than a few quid on anything at one time. I had £8k in there at the time.

Skybet limited me to 38p on FGS Duffy bets after about three months of decent usage but little in terms of big wins, certainly on FGS bets. Pricks.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Not showing for me. Has anyone here had the offer this time?

Nope not got it either... I only won off this once when I put my £50 on 2-1 England against wales in the euros. All other times I broke even. Hardly rinsed them. I don't think the offer is even available

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
**** them. Won't be automatically taking my losing bets from now on. Only got £150 from the offer myself but glad it served NSC well apart from [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] of course.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I have won loads of times with this but still get the offers coming through. Bit I do most of my betting and losing with bet365.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Turns out I'm not eligible for the offer. C**ts. At least I found out before placing in play bet and I walk away with over .5 goals profit of £4.17

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I completely missed this thread and forgot about the offer. Just checked emails and although they did not give the offer, they have given me a £100 bonus as not used them for a while

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Another example of the contempt these shysters have for punters:wanker::wanker:

I'm sure they would have been as quick to hand the cash back had she backed a bunch of losers:censored::censored::mad: The shysters want everything their own way and the punters lawyers comment stating that "its terms and conditions amount to nothing more than a ‘heads I win, tails you lose’ wish list” is absolutely spot on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...urt-1m-won-horse-races/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here