Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Only £5 here, but did the usual +0.5 goals and backed the draw a minute in at 17/4. Free £20

Aftertimer I know...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A message to me saying welcome back, where have you been? A bit strange as I last bet on Duffy scoring against West Ham.

They said I hadn't used the last offer and said if I ring them they"ll send me some bet credits. **** if I can be bothered to do that.

Good luck!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A message to me saying welcome back, where have you been? A bit strange as I last bet on Duffy scoring against West Ham.

They said I hadn't used the last offer and said if I ring them they"ll send me some bet credits. **** if I can be bothered to do that.

Good luck!

Logging on today has spurred them into action. Just been emailed a £25 offer.

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
I have been offered and taken the full £50 on every game they've done this season. It's the only bets I have done with them in all this time and the last match was the first time my bets actually copped. Not sure why they are persisting with me but happy to keep obliging them while they do!

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Free in play bet back for the Man U v City game
£50 for this mug which is double the previous efforts:blush:

I only use them for the odd horse bet and Cheltenham ante post bets so they maybe after my cash. When Cause of Causes hoses up in the Cross Country at the Cheltenham Festival I have no doubt my maximum steak will be £0:facepalm:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Only £5 again for me. Will just wack it on a first goalscorer and hope for the best.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here