Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
uploadfromtaptalk1443972733424.png

Jimmy Grimble

After he scored the first I backed Sanchez to score a hat-trick with my free bet. 12/1...

Jimmy Grimble

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ruddy superb. Driving home from Oxford (having played my >0.5 goals bet), I stopped off in the 20th minute with the score 3-0.

I've only gone and bet on <3.5 goals at 7/1. [emoji106]

Bet365 account was 100GBP at start of day, now 452. :vuvu:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Helen wonders where you got the betting from. Didn't your Grandad train you from 5 years on? Not forgetting Hancock. Excellent play. I could not get my bets on today, too busy bridging Teutonic plates.
Good day all round for taking the bookies to the cleaners it seems. Shame you couldn't do it from Iceland. Next time!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Lost on bastian schweinsteiger anytime at 11/2. The one decent chance he had he bolloxed.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but...

Doesn't this, (and the over 0.5 goals followed by draw) fall foul of this?

"Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus."

Well I'm 114 better off from the last 2 games by doing it

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Almost half way through the first half........can see 4 now.......

Yep - was a tight one but a freak first 15 mins. Still much more chance of a 0-0 than 4 first half goals IMO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here