Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A serious question.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
How many more games lost or drawn on this nightmare run before the board act with Hyypia.

I think if he fails to beat either Wolves or Reading that might just be the tipping point.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
How many more games lost or drawn on this nightmare run before the board act with Hyypia.

I think if he fails to beat either Wolves or Reading that might just be the tipping point.

Me thinks that The Board have no say. Tony has the sole say on any decision making. So as long as Tony says No, then no action will be taken.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm hoping he's gonna loosen the purse strings and let semi get some of his own signings........

You have more faith in Hyypia than I do, but then Bloom obviously has great faith in him too so you'll probably get your wish.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Chinese Holiday ?

Dear Doctor: 3 matches unless we can a locum in to run the show for a while.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Should of gone after the Rotherham game the chants 'We want Paddy' suggests he had already lost the backing of the fans way back then. Its just bizarre how Bloom hasn't reacted I dislike the fact one man makes all the decisions at the club it really isn't healthy.

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington

A serious answer.

Even if he loses ever game until the end of January he with be give the time and money to overhaul the team. Only after that will he be judged.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The longer Hyypia stays the more difficult it will be for us to stay up. Hyypia won't turn it around regardless what rubbish he spouts. I'm actually bored of repeating what everyone already knows apart from Bloom. Relegation is certainly on the cards. It's a real shame as it could have been so easily avoided or at least giving us a decent fighting chance. All that hard work in previous Championship seasons undone in one dreadful year by a terrible pre season preparations with a clueless manager in charge and with Bloom failing to pull the trigger much earlier and hiring Burke.

To answer the op question i have no idea now. He should have gone after Fulham game at the latest. I'm more stunned at Bloom if anything. I would have put my house on it that he would have fired Sami a while back.
If we go down i would be very interested in hearing what Bloom has to say about it especially at a fans forum in the summer. He will most certainly come under it i reckon for not listening to the fans.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Bloom has gambled this year on FFP and player quality so realises Hyypia has not had the best of financial support. He's not blaming the manager just yet.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I really thought he'd be gone after the Millwall result.

What worries me is that almost everyone on here is saying let him bring his own players in during the January transfer window. But if his poor tactical decisions and team selection are anything to go by, then it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that he would choose the right players to bring in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here