Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 away trips in 22 days, who is going?

Which of the next four away games are you going to?

• Wolves (We nearly ALWAYS do well against them)

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • Fulham (not been cottaging for 19 years, great away day)

Votes: 59 79.7%
  • Brentford (up for the cup, this is OUR year)

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Charlton (we like them, they like us, we BOTH hate Palace)

Votes: 49 66.2%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
None of them.

Bad fan

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Your paying yourself too much-------the TAXMAN cometh :eek:

Take a milk crate to Brentford unless you want to hold on to a metal pole for 90 mins - The Griffin Pub is Ok but you have to be pissed to get in:drink: see Brentford 3 Brighton 2 you tube:drink:

I may go in the seats as I'm so loaded, it's an extra fiver :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wolves, Fulham and Charlton Athletic. The Brentford trip doesn’t inspire me.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Have done all the London games and did the winter game against Wolves when Peter Ward got his hat-trick - who signed my programme in The Station Hotel/Preston Park the following week:blush:
Went to Charlton and Brentford and got beat and have never been to Fulham.
However up till this point I'm not going to any of these games coz Iv'e lost the will to live:eek:

:facepalm:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Your not going to many more games then. Why cut your nose off to spite your face.

You're missing the point. I'm not going because we are shit not as some sort of protest.

I will still go to some Saturday home games as I have a ST but won't bother wasting my time and money going away.

Thanks Sami.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You're missing the point. I'm not going because we are shit not as some sort of protest.

I will still go to some Saturday home games as I have a ST but won't bother wasting my time and money going away.

Thanks Sami.

Fair play for being honest.
Lots won't go, but will give some feeble excuse that will miraculously disappear once Semi is sacked and we start winning again.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wolves confirmed, of the others maybe Brentford (easy from the M4).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Thanks Sami.

I can understand that having bought your ST why add to the expense for poor returns by going away.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wolves Fulham and Brentford

how many to each? whether Hypia is there will be most likely influence this but I reckon

1050 at Wolves
3400 at Fulham
1600 at Brentford
2700 at Charlton

The last Saturday before Christmas is notorious for low crowds, and our current form will do nothing to change that. I'll be surprised and impressed if more than a thousand bother with Molineux.

Fulham: yes, should more or less sell out. Charlton usually sells well. Brentford probably slightly less appealing, given our record there, and the fact it's the cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here