Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We have messed up

megcat

Sep 6, 2012
Chelwood Gate
just watched the inspirational Eddie Howe on sky as they prepare to beat Liverpool. Just shows how we lack Leadership and personal commitment to the cause, we are watching the biggest f..k up ever. Unbelievable mess created by people who have no understanding of creating passion and spirit. Premiership ready! Oh dear

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
just watched the inspirational Eddie Howe on sky as they prepare to beat Liverpool. Just shows how we lack Leadership and personal commitment to the cause, we are watching the biggest f..k up ever. Unbelievable mess created by people who have no understanding of creating passion and spirit. Premiership ready! Oh dear

yep see my quote under the thread titled "Eddie howe and another manager" just said exactly the same - a loss hey. Have a read.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
3dc1f702ab41c7173664273d2bf9830ca26d7051a891434ef3fdd00998d6bc75.jpg

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
We put up with a lot of crap in the 90s but we had this dream of getting to Falmer and beyond.
We built up the fan base and had high expectations, only to be destroyed.
Bloom has taken his eye of the ball, literally.
Barber, on his £488,000 a year salary is his mouthpiece and spouts corporate shite.
Burke and his recruitment has been shocking.
SH and the Welsh cretin are useless.
Clubs like Bmuff, Brentford and Burnley put us to shame.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I don't like Howe but he's doing a great job. I'm not sure how Bournemouth have managed to be FFP compliant though. They must have very creative accountants.

megcat

Sep 6, 2012
Chelwood Gate
yep see my quote under the thread titled "Eddie howe and another manager" just said exactly the same - a loss hey. Have a read.

Thanks just read the article sums up Eddie Howe perfectly. Great Values expressed in a way that would make anybody buy into the cause. leadership is the word and wow how we are missing that quality right now

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

You really should post more coz a lot of people are now hanging on your every word :moo:

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Thanks just read the article sums up Eddie Howe perfectly. Great Values expressed in a way that would make anybody buy into the cause. leadership is the word and wow how we are missing that quality right now

You are spot on. I would buy into him, and his thoughts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't like Howe but he's doing a great job. I'm not sure how Bournemouth have managed to be FFP compliant though. They must have very creative accountants.
The worst offenders have already been named by the FL for breaching the FFP limit , there could be others to follow. The FL statement gives the impression that some clubs may have submitted accounts that need further scrutiny as to what is allowable under FFP :lol:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Some managers are suited to some clubs. He is suited to Bournemouth.
Dyche came in at Burnley and got them straight up in his 1st full season. Does that make him a better manager that Howe?
Still has a lot to prove is all i am saying but yes currently he has Bournemouth playing attacking football and winning games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here