Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well that's that then.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Hyypiä will be in charge for Wolves then, and we'll lose again, and he still won't get sacked and then were loose again and he still won't be sacked and we'll loose again.

But it's okay you can buy a Christmas jumper and we will have a white elephant training ground and stadium when they are the best facilities in league one, happy days!

And also we can enjoy a promotion push to the championship next season.

UTA!!!

:facepalm:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How. Many. Threads. Do. We. Need. On. Exactly. The. Same. Subject.

Jesus Christ, no more carts for you :dunce:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick

its a bhafc board. isn't it f*cking obvious that there are going to be lots of people talking about our club? some people on here really confuse me, this is the worst we've been in recent times and you aren't expecting people to express their opinions when you come onto the site

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Strange, if I don't like say Lidl Baked Beans I simply don't buy them. I don't feel the need to go on a forum and air my views. Just sayin' like.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Strange, if I don't like say Lidl Baked Beans I simply don't buy them. I don't feel the need to go on a forum and air my views. Just sayin' like.

well...

its a bhafc board. isn't it f*cking obvious that there are going to be lots of people talking about our club? some people on here really confuse me, this is the worst we've been in recent times and you aren't expecting people to express their opinions when you come onto the site

there's your answer.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Lets have more. Whilst Bloom doesnt read NSC Barber DOES so let him see how many people are pissed off that we have a clueless idiot in charge.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I don't have an issue with people expressing their opinions, obviously. This is an internet message board but we have about a gazillion threads just like this already on the home page. We all know we are shit and will almost definitely lose to Wolves already :lolol:

*laugh or cry...*

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I don't have an issue with people expressing their opinions, obviously. This is an internet message board but we have about a gazillion threads just like this already on the home page. We all know we are shit and will almost definitely lose to Wolves already :lolol:

*laugh or cry...*

Do you think our tony has put a bet on us to go down ,it almost like he wants us too!!!
:ohmy:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here