Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laurence Relaud

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Did tony draw the snow drawing of daddy big ears and he just csnt let go?

Exactly - too many unanswered questions. Why couldn't he just get back with his Mrs, the Mayor could have had a confession before blowing his head off and from that they could have got their son back. Do hate these things that leave you hanging.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Exactly - too many unanswered questions. Why couldn't he just get back with his Mrs, the Mayor could have had a confession before blowing his head off and from that they could have got their son back. Do hate these things that leave you hanging.

That's the good thing about shows like Morse and Endeavour, they do a decent wrap so you can go to bed and sleep well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All the questions answered , the Romanian gang who killed the boy covering their tracks as well as the Mayor by killing the guy in jail who knew about the coin and Tony ended up shot to bits mentally thinking every kid he saw was Ollie.

Looks like the next series will be to do with Germany, wonder when it is on ?

Your sausage fixation is showing again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
d6e948677c69d89dad8f93a9b5be808d.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

I have thought about this all night. Disappointed with the ending, but seeing that picture, I now hope that he is alive and the face of the child at the end suggests he remembers and then does something about it....

Cracking 7.5 episodes though and cant wait for the next.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Can someone put me out of my misery re Ian Garrett. I thought he was swanning around on the boat with his wife after he was supposedly killed by Tony? Or did i just get very confused with the 'back to the future' time flashes?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Can someone put me out of my misery re Ian Garrett. I thought he was swanning around on the boat with his wife after he was supposedly killed by Tony? Or did i just get very confused with the 'back to the future' time flashes?

Mrs Garrett was a bit loopy and was having a sort of dreamy moment in a folks home. (In the present). I think.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Ah ok....As if it wasn't complicated enough going back and forth through time without also adding in dreaming / mental dillusion! Loved the whole show though.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A great series, even the ending I like... Nothing wrong with an ending that leaves it up in air or open to viewer interpretation, some of the best series & films end like this, I think he's alive myself.. That boy looks astonishingly similar they've gone to too much effort trying to make him look like the younger boy for it to be a red herring and he looked like he recognised Tony.

Can't be sure though, so will the second series be with the same actors or has nothing been confirmed yet?

Edit: just searched apparently it's being done with a new cast, so we'll never know! :rant:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/12/17/the-missing-series-2-to-focus-on-new-case-with-new-cast-4990398/

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
That boy looks astonishingly similar they've gone to too much effort trying to make him look like the younger boy for it to be a red herring and he looked like he recognised Tony.

Tony isn't going to be convinced that some random kid in Russia is Olly if said child is a 4ft, ginger boy with Asian heritage. He is only going to be convinced if it has a resemblance with Olly...just as he probably did in the other 4 cities the Russian cops said he was harassing kids in. And if he was still alive what and whos blood was cleaned up in the garage?

Olly is dead.
Tony is mad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here