Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuesday: a day for a new emotion?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever I think of the situation and the way we're playing which is so wrong on so many levels. If this manager was going to turn anything round the signs would/should have begun to emerge some time ago. There have been enough opportunities against mediocre opposition and its got worse, not better. This man does not have the ability, the experience or the motivational skills to change anything. I don't know what Bloom is playing at but he's starting to seriously piss me off.

Exactly this, the more the week is goes on the more pissed off I'm getting.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Yes. Exactly that. You've never had it so good.

Alternatively: there is a natural cycle for emotional change after a stressful event and although people's rate of change will differ, there is a general trend and I think posts on NSC already reflect that. If Hyypia remains in the post then by Saturday I think there will be a far more positive feeling in the air if only because losing again, if others win, would really have us cut adrift.

Bozza...All very intriguing. I may have misinterpreted you. Reading between the lines, I think you are trying to say something angrily without cutting the umbilical cord to Mr Barber. Well Done you! Mr Barber you may not have the friends you think you have...

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Apathy is a Cancer.

I could never be Apathetic about something I am passionate about.

I am angry, very angry. I am angry at every member of the Board for allowing us to find ourselves in this position.

I feel they have a duty of care towards the Club, they are failing that duty and it's not acceptable.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm just mindblown that Bloom and co can't see we've got a one way ticket to league 1 with Hyypia at the helm. The 3 teams we've beaten in 21 league games have all sacked their managers, sums it up for me.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
It is important to remember that we are all shareholders in the club. Without OUR investment the club has no value to the Top-Line shareholders. We have influence.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Past Caring, much like the club these days, except my apathy isn't going to lose 7000+ season tickets next season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Apathy is a Cancer.

I could never be Apathetic about something I am passionate about.

I am angry, very angry. I am angry at every member of the Board for allowing us to find ourselves in this position.

I feel they have a duty of care towards the Club, they are failing that duty and it's not acceptable.

I've left anger behind after the last few days.

Apathy is a much happier place for me. Stress free, will save me a lot of money and give me loads of time back. What's not to like?

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I've left anger behind after the last few days.

Apathy is a much happier place for me. Stress free, will save me a lot of money and give me loads of time back. What's not to like?

The trouble with Apathy is that it's exactly what those in charge hope for us to feel, then they can go on as normal and not worry about any backlash.

Some may think they are being Apathetic but at the same time not go to as many games as they normally do (this is just an example.) That in itself is being pro-active and not apathetic.

But I understand your view point, after all this is 'only' football after all.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sod it, they've got their reasons. The board can see everything we can see. They've made their decision based on something. (**** knows what).

Sami Hyypia's blue and white army!

The Board can see a sight more than we can see. That's why I personally would never work on the basis that I have a clearer idea of what should be going on than them. Whatever anybody has been saying in these pages over the last few weeks, Mr Bloom is no mug.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Better to have 15k in the stadium behind the lads, than 20k and loads of negativity. Supporting the team is the only sensible option......

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Board can see a sight more than we can see. That's why I personally would never work on the basis that I have a clearer idea of what should be going on than them. Whatever anybody has been saying in these pages over the last few weeks, Mr Bloom is no mug.

He's looking like one right now.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It is important to remember that we are all shareholders in the club. Without OUR investment the club has no value to the Top-Line shareholders. We have influence.

The reality is the fans shareholding is pretty small, Tony put in £200kk (that's 10+ years of total revenue) and he has the final say

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I was not too upset to start of with. In fact, until the Fulham result I still felt quietly confident. My cold dispassionate mind has now reassessed the situation and believe there is little prospect of significant improvement. The only hope is they might just get 3 or 4 fortunate wins before the end of season; Wigan and Blackpool don't improve and one of the few teams above hits the skids, goes bust, have points deducted etc

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He's looking like one right now.

In 3/6/12 months time we might be marvelling at his foresight and glad that he stuck to his guns as we power up the division.

Then again, we might not. Funny old game, football, as Greavsie used to say.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Maybe not. Although it's possible to be extremely wealthy & not expert in all things.
After the events of the last 6 months (& maybe even 18) I'm seriously questioning his abilities as a football chairman & a deligator. So shoot me. Seriously & sincerely hoping to be wrong

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This, although will be interesting to reflect on this in 3 months. I am not confident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here