Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuesday: a day for a new emotion?

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Nope. realise you are enjoying the wind-up and need traffic for affiliate revenues but some of us find it less than funny. I have been trying to envisage the press conference as the mathematics finally finish us off (early Feb at this rate) and Board members try to explain what their thinking was in early December.....I'll be bug!ered if I can work it out..... #Hyppia4ReadingFC

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Confused, puzzled, mystified, bewildered, perplexed, baffled, befuddled, dazed, discombobulated, flustered, muddled, stupefied is how i feel.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

I have been on courses when the trainers have opened up the sessions with that. It's the signal to sigh and feign indifference....very apt to this thread really.

Mainly Americans who like to shout enthusiastically when all us Brits want is coffee/ tea and some bikkies and also to know what is for lunch!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I am still the same as Friday, will be singing Sami out if any of the NSK would like to tell me otherwise, my seat is just underneath the corner of the big screen, come and say hello. :wave:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've accepted that Hyypia is here to stay. I just hope he repays the faith shown in him by Bloom and starts winning us a few games.

Pull yer finger out Sami.

:angry:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Friday - Saturday: anger - how did it get so bad?

Sunday - Monday: disbelief - how can they have not sacked him yet?

Tuesday: Sod it, we might as well just support the team then?

I'm still on Sunday if I'm honest.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've accepted that Hyypia is here to stay. I just hope he repays the faith shown in him by Bloom and starts winning us a few games.

Pull yer finger out Sami.

:angry:

Don't you understand? As Sami says we've been "unlucky" every single game for the last 3 months. He's doing exactly what he needs to do and isn't going to change anything.

We are going down. I've already accepted it.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tuesday Morning - Apathy.
Tuesday Afternoon - Incandescent with rage. How the **** has this been allowed to happen?!!
Tuesday Evening - Apathy.

Rinse and repeat.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Anger and disbelief for me. Unless the club have sacked him but are waiting until they appoint a new manager to announce it, what they are doing now is frankly ridiculous.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Sadly a new emotion for me in my Albion supporting history - apathy.

I always come back to the south-east over Christmas and take in as many games as I possibly can. This year I just can't be arsed and it's got nothing to do with us being crap. It's the way the club is being run - one wrong decision after the other, a manager completely out of his depth, a team full of loanees, horrendous signings. I could go on...

After over 30 years of putting my club over so many other things, I'm out until we have a competent manager with the powers to choose the players he wants to work with.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tuesday : Even greater despair than Monday.

Wednesday : Even greater despair than Tuesday.

etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here