Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading: Adkins - SACKED; Clarke - APPOINTED

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
whats the betting that we were waiting for reading to sack adkins, before we sack Hyypia so that we don't have to pay compensation to Reading...

Right now there is nothing that would surprise much anymore. I'm truly gobsmacked someone as Astute as Bloom whose spent a small fortune, hasn't already pulled the trigger with the hapless twit running team affairs, and if Bloom ever does awake from this "everythings ok" deluded slumber, i wouldnt be suprised for him to renew his desire with the buffoon Adkins, as he wanted him before.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
whats the betting that we were waiting for reading to sack adkins, before we sack Hyypia so that we don't have to pay compensation to Reading...

I hope not, as much as I want sami sacked its purely because I can't see him turning the on field problems around. As a person he is a bit dull but inoffensive. Twatkins on the other hand makes me want to up chuck every time his mug apears on local TV up here, that's before he even opened his clichéd gob. I think I might actually shed a tear if this happened.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm a little disappointed. I was looking forward to the atmosphere on boxing day with him in one dugout and Sami in the other.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It will be Adkins, you just know it will be.
Announcement after Xmas break.
He tells Reading of the approach, they sack him, he turns up at The Amex.
By then Sami has lost a couple more games, fans baying for blood and will take anyone.
Wait and see.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
My favourite Adkins story was just after the Walsall game, Matt Sparrow still had his tel number in his mobile. He rang it from the coach, with the whole Brighton team singing 'We're f.......g brilliant'.
He obviously didn't engender much respect from his ex players.

Not heard that before. Love it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sometimes it would be good to be Reading! Fast appointment and a good one

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here