BBC Sussex reporting the club are making an announcement at Noon today

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
12.05 and still nothing.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Sports news just been on. 'Hyypia appears to still have the backing of the board.....'

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have already apologized - I got this info 2nd hand, and clearly they were tell me a lot of bollox.

SORRY.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So all those saying " Sacked in the Morning " have got it wrong, it will be afternoon at the earliest now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Andy Naylor v Westdene Seagull. at noon today one will have proven their ITK credentials and one will have been an epic fail.....

in under 5 hours we'll find out whose who!

And Naylor scores in the ITK stakes as Westdene's midfield flounces in epic failure :)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sports news just been on. 'Hyypia appears to still have the backing of the board.....'

This is just complete bollox.......

His position is just so untenable now, media outlets not just NSC throwing around possible successors names.... fans fighting amongst themselves in the ground, boo's ringing out around the ground on the final whistle..... No win in fecking way tooooo long this is just a farce.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great traffic generating OP though. Bozza must be in the bogs trying to dislodge the pound signs from his eyes.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And Naylor scores in the ITK stakes as Westdene's midfield flounces in epic failure :)

To be fair I said it would be announced Monday ( midday wasn't my quote ) so I still have a few hours to be saved. Although I agree it is looking increasingly likely I'm going to look like a twonk.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
McDermot'sNo 2 at Reading and Leeds has joined Milwall as first team coach.
It would suggest that he is not expecting any appointment...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here