Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom refuses to bow to fans' calls to axe boss Hyypia

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Bloom, watching his last game before his annual winter migration to Australia, was bullish in defence of Hyypia during last month’s international break. "

Bloom, you have lost the plot. Your taking us down

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
There is obviously a plan............................don't know what it is, but there obviously is one................................obviously!:shrug:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Perhaps the Bloom Out chants will start to be heard if he hasn't got any plans to save the club from relegation, I doubt any chair man ever has wanted to be relegated

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Where oh where in that article does Tony or any member of the board or staff say anything ? Tony remains bullish ! Is as far that goes...... Come on that is pure lazy journalism, what does that mean ? Where does he say anything..... No one is quoted as saying anything...... I don't get it.....

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I hope Naylor has no idea, I really do. There is no way Hyypia should be allowed to take charge of any more matches.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It looks like our Tony has trouble admitting his mistakes.
Poyet went out of his way to be let go and Garcia resigned.
If Sami does neither of these then it may be a bit of a climb down to admit to being wrong.
Just a thought.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Guesswork, no quotes, suggests the opposite to me. Frank Bough before sunset

This - pisspoor article based on what ?? Repeats the backing stated a few weeks ago, with nothing concrete new other than 'sources'.

What about this part:

The club were standing firm in their support for the under-fire Finn as The Argus went to press last night.According to sources there remains no urgent desire at Boardroom level to remove Hyypia from his post.

That says to me that he has up to date information after speaking with someone. I think I'm in the minority, but I actually trust Naylor's articles. He seems to get more right than he does wrong that's for sure.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What about this part:

That says to me that he has up to date information after speaking with someone. I think I'm in the minority, but I actually trust Naylor's articles. He seems to get more right than he does wrong that's for sure.

I think everything in that article is within posts on this site. Naylor probably regularly goes to his editor with his hit count for his articles, and what better way than to throw hand grenades into NSC. It seems pretty regular with him.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
What about this part:

I agree. He's also an independent source who does occasionally criticise the club, unlike other ITK types who merrily regurgitate what the club wants them to reveal in return for tidbits of info here and there,

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The only thing I would quibble with in this article is "the mood has reached fever pitch." The mood hasn't even reached a mild pitch yet. If Sami stays and performances remain the same, it will become poisonous.

Personally, I like Andy Naylor, and I can imagine his sources pretty credible. I doubt that the club would want to make an enemy of the local press by misleading its chief sports writer. That said, I wouldn't be surprised by any decision made by the club at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here