Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypia song, get it going!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Our worries are echoed by the board.

If we go down the East Upper and even West Upper might be unviable to keep open. You could say there are fears for tiers.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London

If we go down the East Upper and even West Upper might be unviable to keep open. You could say there are fears for tiers.

Oh very good. Bit early for some of the bleary eyes this morning, but got me. :clap:

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Thats it! Go to football and slate the manager before the game has even kicked off!

How about backing the team until the final whistle and THEN let your feelings be know.

CALL YOURSELF SUPPORTERS OF THE TEAM!!! :tosser:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Thats it! Go to football and slate the manager before the game has even kicked off!

How about backing the team until the final whistle and THEN let your feelings be know.

CALL YOURSELF SUPPORTERS OF THE TEAM!!! :tosser:

We all pay for our tickets so we are entitled to say and shout our opinions
I'm going tomorrow and I want the TEAM to win but I want the Finn to go.
If your a customer and you aren't happy with the product you are entitled to complain

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
We all pay for our tickets so we are entitled to say and shout our opinions
I'm going tomorrow and I want the TEAM to win but I want the Finn to go.
If your a customer and you aren't happy with the product you are entitled to complain

I am a customer and i do pay for my product

its moronic things like THIS that make me want to avoid going! Friday night was just an embarrassment and your all over it again before we even kick a ball!

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I wonder how these chants will go down with some of our supporters at the back of the North Stand who don't like people having a go at the manager.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

If the East Upper doesn't open there will be demonstrations of the like the Archer years never saw. Luncheon clubs are abuzz with concern over your fears, and Post Office queues can be heard many streets away, awash with the Dunkirk spirit.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If losing heavily and it's almost the end of the game so we are not going to salvage anything from the match then surely everyone signing "You're getting sacked in the morning" at Hyypia, especially if at home, may be quite effective

If loud and from all four sides of the ground it would surely make it harder for Bloom nd co to ignore?

I'd ratehr we'd just start winning games again though, whoever is in charge

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I am a customer and i do pay for my product

its moronic things like THIS that make me want to avoid going! Friday night was just an embarrassment and your all over it again before we even kick a ball!

So your happy with your product, so you are a satisfied customer, fair enough

I'm an unsatisfied customer who is complaining about the product I'm paying for, so get over it !

NeilS

Apr 12, 2012
Sami Hyypia
Is there any boss shittier
Please clear off
Cos we're all sick of yer !

Last edited:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, my Sammi. Better if we all went down on one knee and waved out hands? Probably makes some sense to the older viewers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here