Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami stays?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
As mention its a massive boycott for Boxing Day surely?
2 wins all season and our pathetic board want him to stay?

Im struggling to believe this is possible and will wait for some sort of statement if it comes out:lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
People are going completely OTT, how do you expect us to start getting results when the fans are booing the manager and players constantly, pathetic IMO.
We've been very patient. Millwall was the first prolonged call for Hyypia to leave.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
People are going completely OTT, how do you expect us to start getting results when the fans are booing the manager and players constantly, pathetic IMO.
No, you comment is pathetic. He got booed for the last game. He wasn't booed for the other 16 games, so I don't think the booing can be used as much of an excuse can it?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I thought the hierarchy really is one man.
Still, i won't be boycotting a game because i don't think our manager will necessarily get the best out of us or our form is poor. I'll still enjoy being there and wishing us to win whoever is in charge. There seems to be a lot of petulant rage without reason around this place.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
No, you comment is pathetic. He got booed for the last game. He wasn't booed for the other 16 games, so I don't think the booing can be used as much of an excuse can it?

Perhaps we should have booed Bent for missing two great opportunities and March for missing a golden opportunity, harsh I know, but it was they who could have won the game for us on Friday not Sami. Its just too simple to relentlessly blame Sami.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here