Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami stays?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: Latest according to Argus sources. There remains no desire among the hierarchy to remove Sami Hyypia. #bhafc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If true, Bloom really is clueless and out of his depth

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Rather than total boycott simply stay in the concourses leaving as many seats empty.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Embarrassing for the club and harsh to Hyypia with the abuse he is having to put up with

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
The implication of that surely is that the Board know the problems aren't primarily down to who sits in the dugout but who sits in the offices. Either way, something needs to change and urgently before the January window.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Naylor has burnt all his bridges with the hierarchy within the club.

His 'Argus Source' knows no more than me or you about what decisions are being made at board level.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
People are going completely OTT, how do you expect us to start getting results when the fans are booing the manager and players constantly, pathetic IMO.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Way to make themselves even more popular with fans - turn even more against you. EVERYONE can see that Sami is a massive issue here and his awful tactics are causing this. He doesnt know what he is doing, he isnt motivating the players and 99.9% of the fanbase want him sacked - yet the board STILL keep him in ?

Well done BHAFC - you are completely out of touch.

People are going completely OTT, how do you expect us to start getting results when the fans are booing the manager and players constantly, pathetic IMO.

Completely disagree I am afraid. If you get bad service, you complain. 1 win in 17 games is PATHETIC.

Personally I am surprised at how little booing, signs for Hyypia to be sacked & protests/unrest there has been!

Oh well - another defeat on Saturday, then. Hope those that do attend will demonstrate. The Amex & our support is not fitting for League 1.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Summer: Brighton have £10m to spend, all the selling clubs up their prices. So we go for the cheap option, just for appearance sake, fully aware we will struggle.

Stick by Sami

January: Teams that have failed FFP will be in a weaker position as they have top sell players, will no longer be able to up their prices due to our player sales, we get a better deal on players who give Sami the team he needs, surge up the table, last day of the season sneak into the play offs, momentum behind us we storm into the premier league to go with our FA cup Final appearance.

Master plan revealed.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

While I don't agree with booing during the game, people have every right to protest how they want giving the shocking decline that has taken place on the pitch and the dreadful tactics that he puts out week in week out

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
1 win in 17 is it now? How many more games without a win then, Bloom; 1-20? 1-25?
Or wait until we're technically certain for relegation (L1R?).

Either way, I've not paid a penny to BHA for a few weeks and I'm not paying anything until Sami goes.

This is a BHA flounce.

:flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here