Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mirror: Pulis poised for Brighton

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I really hope not. Don't like his style of football and as far as I'm aware he doesn't have a good record of bringing through youth players.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is bollocks! The manager lined up is Curbishley, followed by houghton and the dark horse Is the felix magath.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he does consider it that will be a direct opposite view to what he told a friend of his last week, when he said he wouldnt consider it with our recruitment system in place.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bottom of the same story has him lined up for Leicester job should it become available.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Even though Hyypia's exit is long overdue, I hope he was telling the clowns who are currently running this club exactly what he thought of them.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Is this bit true?

Matters have not been helped after Hyypia oversaw a bizarre training routine for the Seagulls ahead of the Millwall disappointment.

The Albion players were unimpressed after Hyypia decreed his squad should train at 5pm every day.

The idea was that his players would be better attuned for the evening kick-off if they had been training at that time of the day – even though the actual start was almost three hours later.

:facepalm:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I really hope not. Don't like his style of football and as far as I'm aware he doesn't have a good record of bringing through youth players.

Right now we don't need pretty football and youth players, we need a spine, fight and resilience. We simply cannot afford to drop out of this division.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Pulis isnt coming here, and we dont want him either. you may think we do, but you'd be wrong. there are plenty of other managers capable of fixing us and taking us forward without spending millions on route one merchants. i recal he had the third latest net spending in the premiership while at Stoke.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Reading through the old related articles, this headline feels like it must have been written in a parallel universe;

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here